FG MSME Survival Fund Program (https://survivalfund.gov.ng/) – This is to inform our readers that the Federal Government of Nigeria Survival fund Program for Nigerian Small and Medium Enterprises is ongoing.
Please note that the MSME Survival Fund Program is the same thing as Payroll support scheme
To apply for the ongoing FG MSME Survival Fund Program, you need to meet certain requirements stated by the federal government of Nigeria.
Before we continue, let us know what the Federal Government MSME Survival Fund Program is all about and how you can benefit from it as a Nigerian.
About FG MSME Survival Fund Program
The objective of the FG MSME CRM & MIS Platform is to help with the digital registration, onboarding, and management of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises for the Federal Government Survival Fund Program. The program includes Payroll Support, Guaranteed Offtake, and MSME Grant. The CRM & MIS Platform will also enable the inventory management of the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme. This program is part of the Economic Sustainability Plan, which aims to support and protect these businesses from the potential vulnerabilities brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
You may also like this; UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment and Salary
The Payroll support scheme is aimed at MSMEs adversely affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic. The scheme will provide payroll support to a maximum of 10 employees per qualifying MSME.
How to Register
Register to be part of this Federal Government Survival Fund Program with your business and(or) personal information.
How to Onboard
Once fully registered on the platform, complete the onboarding process form by adding organization, Bank, and Employee details.
Once you have successfully onboarded, you can register your Organisation. You will need basic information like CAC registration information to complete this.
Benefits of Federal Government MSME Survival Fund Program
Once your application has been successfully verified, you are then eligible to get paid under the scheme applied for.
Steps on how User Onboarding is done
Upon registration, you will receive an activation code on the registered mobile number, you will be prompted to enter the activation code to activate your account. Ensure you use a password you can remember and your mobile number should be available.
- Register on CRM_MIS Platform
- Receive an Activation Code
- Login to Your Profile
Enter your email to know more about FG MSME Survival Fund Program
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;
List of Federal Government jobs in 2020/2021
- Federal Ministry of Mines and Steel Development Job Recruitment
- Nigerian custom service Recruitment
- Apply for Federal Government 1,000 Unskilled workers per LGA in Nigeria
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2020
- Federal Government MSME Survival Fund Program
- Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment, Salary and Job Vacancies | 2020 Update
- Federal Government of Nigeria Recruitment for Programme Coordinator
- N-Power Enrollment
- NCDC Recruitment Application form | ncdc.gov.ng
- FAAN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment Application form
- NNPC Recruitment Portal | careers.nnpcgroup.com/
- Nigeria Cassava Growers Association (NCGA) Recruitment
- Nigeria police recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment Application Form
- Federal Government of Nigeria Coronavirus Support
- First Bank Jobs & Application portal
- ICPC Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment and registration
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
- PUNCH Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Recruitment