The federal government of Nigeria has said it will commence the N-Power enrollment of the third batch of the beneficiaries for the N-Power scheme on June 26, 2020.
The N-Power scheme was inaugurated by President Muhammadu Buhari in 2016 under the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP).
This program is designed to encourage entrepreneurship, in line with the government’s mandate of lifting citizens out of poverty through capacity building, investment, and direct support.
You may also like: Npower Recruitment 2020 Application Form | News
The program has enrolled 500,000 beneficiaries so far with 200,000 from ‘Batch A’ which started in September 2016 and 300,000 from ‘Batch B’, which kicked off in August 2018.
Based on the consultations and review of submission for the reform of the program, a statement from the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development on Saturday said the enrollment of the beneficiaries of the ‘Batch C’ will enable more Nigerian youths to access the N-Power program.
Source: Channels News
Enter your mail to be the first to apply for N-power jobs
You may also like to apply for this;
- LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Programme 2020
- Polaris Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment UPDATE
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Job Vacancies
- Salpha Energy Jobs and Recruitment Process
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- NLNG Train 7 Recruitment 2020 Vacancies Begins
- Dana Airlines Recruitment and Application form
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment & job Vacancies
You may also like this; Current N-Power Salary Scale