2020/2021 Nigerian Navy Recruitment – The Director Naval information; Commodore Suleman Dahun, has announced that the Nigerian Navy Recruitment will commence on Tuesday, March 10, 2020.
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all interested applicants that the online registration for the 2020 Recruitment Exercise has commenced today, 11th March 2020 and will close on 21st April 2020.
According to the statement made available to Legit.ng, “Commodore Suleman Dahun, the director Naval information, revealed that the recruitment exercise will begin on Wednesday, March 11 and end on Tuesday, April 21”.
2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment EXERCISE
Qualification and requirement for Nigerian Navy Recruitment in 2020
All Navy recruitment applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive)
- Must be between the ages of 18 — 22 years or 18 — 26 years for those with ND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guideline should not apply.
- Must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Must read the detailed instructions at http://www.navy.mil.ng/
|Medical Records Assistant / Health Information Management Technician||Apply Now|
|Store Assistant||Apply Now|
|Dispensing Optician Technician||Apply Now|
|Ordinance Officer||Apply Now|
|Medical Laboratory Technician||Apply Now|
|Driver / Mechanic||Apply Now|
|Environmental Health Technician||Apply Now|
|Project Technician||Apply Now|
|Medical Imaging / X-Ray Technician||Apply Now|
|Pharmacy Technician||Apply Now|
|Pharmacy Technician||Apply Now|
You may also like to apply for;
- ECOWAS Job Recruitment & Vacancies in 2020
- Unilever Recruitment, jobs and Vacancies in 2020
- Deloitte Recruitment 2020 Application – UPDATED
- Airtel Nigeria Begins 2020 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria recruitment | 2020 Application FORM
- NNPC/Total International Masters Degree Scholarships for Young Nigerians 2020/2021
- ExxonMobil 2020 Recruitment Portal & Application
- Sterling Bank 2020/2021 Recruitment Portal – UPDATED!
- CitiBank Recruitment and Job Vacancies in 2020
- Andela Recruitment UPDATE 2019/2020
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2020 Application – UPDATED
- IKEDC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application UPDATE
- Saipem Recruitment & Application UPDATE in 2020
General Information and Guide For Applicants
1. The Nigerian Navy recruitment 2020 exercise will commence with the screening of applicants’ credentials and an aptitude test at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
2. Applicants are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any applicant with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
3. Applicants are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
4. Any applicant who falsifies or forges his/her documents and is discovered at any time will be handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
Method of Application
Interested members of the public for the Navy recruitment 2020 exercise are requested to note the following information on the method of application.
a. Interested applicants are to apply online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
b. The Nigerian Navy Recruitment application is free of charge. Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
c. On submission, Applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
i. Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian Form.
ii. Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii. Police Certification Form.
iv. Guarantor Form.
d. Applicants are to come to the designated examination and recruitment centers with copies of their online completed Forms.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Closing Date
According to the statement made available to Legit.ng, “Commodore Suleman Dahun, the director Naval information, revealed that the recruitment exercise will begin on Wednesday, March 11 and end on Tuesday, April 21st.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.