NCDC Recruitment 2021: We will be showing you how you can successfully apply for the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control 2021. We advise you to follow all steps stated on the NCDC Recruitment career portal https://www.ncdc.gov.ng/
We know how much you need this job that is why we have dedicated this page to giving you all information you need regarding NCDC Recruitment, requirement, description and latest vacancies the company has to offer.
Before we continue with the recruitment process, note that everything regarding NCDC recruitment is free. The management of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) will not ask you to pay for the recruitment process.
About Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) is the government agency with the mandate to coordinate the surveillance, detection, and response to infectious disease outbreaks. Over the last three years, NCDC has deployed a new tool for disease surveillance.
What are the primary Requirements/Qualifications for NCDC jobs?
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
- Ability to manage relationships and expectations in complex multi-cultural organizations.
- Ability to interact with customer and identify the area of improvement
- Result oriented with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Leadership and communication skills
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
- High level of integrity and commitment.
NCDC job responsibility is based on the role they are hiring for. We advise you to click the Apply Now button on the Latest Job Vacancies at Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) section below to access them.
Current Job Vacancies at NCDC
|12th Cohort of the Nigeria Field Epidemiology Training Programme||Apply Now|
|Technical Officer – State Public Health Laboratories Network||Apply Now|
|Technical Officer – Strengthening Nigerian Field Epidemiology and Laboratory Training Programme||Apply Now|
|Technical Officer – State Public Health Emergency Operations Centres Network||Apply Now|
|COVID-19 Laboratory Manager||Apply Now|
|Procurement Consultant, REDISSE Project||Apply Now|
|Data Officer||Apply Now|
|NCDC Surveillance Data Clerk||Apply Now|
|Surveillance Support Officer||Apply Now|
Method of Applying for Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Recruitment 2021
To successfully apply for the ongoing NCDC recruitment, ensure you have read all the presented requirements above. Make sure you fit in before Applying.
An alternative method of Applying for NCDC jobs
Other jobs you can consider
- Apple recruitment and job Vacancies in Nigeria
- NAFDAC Recruitment Application Form & Portal Registration | nafdac.gov.ng
- Shell LiveWire Nigeria Programme
- Dangote Group Recruitment & Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- 7Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria
- SPAR Nigeria Recruitment and Lastest jobs
- Latest Fan Milk recruitment and Job Vacancies
- First Bank Jobs & Application portal
- Microsoft Recruitment; Job Vacancies Update
- Baker Hughes Careers and Job Vacancies In Nigeria
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment Update
- Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Portal UPDATE
NCDC Recruitment Application Deadline
The closing date for the ongoing NCDC recruitment is 11th December, 2020.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;
Enter your email to get the latest on NCDC Recruitment