The 2020/2021 EFCC Recruitment is ongoing – We will be telling you more about; the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment process, most career update that is available, requirement, closing date and about the commission.
About the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC – a reputable Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud and money laundering is recruiting capable and qualified Nigerians into various positions in the Commission.
The commission was founded in 2003 by the then President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.
Latest Job Vacancies at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
Those that want to apply for this job are advised to follow the steps listed below;
|Detective Assistants (DA)||APPLY NOW!||Nigeria|
|Detective Inspectors (DI)||APPLY NOW!||Nigeria|
|Detective Superintendent (DS)||APPLY NOW!||Nigeria|
Requirements for EFCC Recruitment
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view the requirements.
How to Apply for EFCC job Vacancies in 2020
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2020, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY HERE button above.
An interested and qualified applicant is to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2020, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
The operations of the EFCC are often, very sensitive in nature. The EFCC, therefore, will initiate an intensive background investigation that you must pass before you can join the service. This is immediately after you pass our interview process and before you receive a conditional offer of employment.
The investigation includes a medical examination; verification of all employment documents submitted to us by you; a test for illegal drugs; credit and records checks; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbors, friends, etc.
Additionally, all candidates must meet certain employment requirements in order to qualify for employment with the EFCC. Before applying for any position in the EFCC, please make sure that you are what you said you are.
You can also apply for;
- Ecobank Recruitment; 2020 Entry-level
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria 2020
- The Federal Government of Nigeria RECRUITMENT Portal UPDATE 2020
- Ralds and Agate 2020/2021 Recruitment Latest Update
- IKEDC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application UPDATE
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment 2020 UPDATE
- Workforce group recruitment | 2020 jobs in Nigeria
- World Health Organization Recruitment 2020 Update
- Senior Brand Protection Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Graduate Medical Representative Recruitment at Sanofi Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at the British High commission in 2020
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;