NAFDAC Recruitment 2020 and job vacancies: The management of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control has announced the commencement of 2020 recruitment for both graduates and Undergraduate that meets the job requirement, job description, application skills and other job requirements by the company.
In this article, we will be showing you how you can successfully apply for the 2020 NAFDAC Recruitment, through the NAFDAC career portal https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/
Most job seekers have asked questions relating to;
- When will NAFDAC Recruitment begin?
- Is NAFDAC 2020 job application form really out?
- When exactly will NAFDAC start 2020 Recruitment?
- How can I access the NAFDAC Application form?
- Does NAFDAC offer a graduate trainee job?
We will be answering most of the above questions directly or indirectly. This page was created to give answers to all NAFDAC 2020 recruitment questions.
About National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) was established by Decree No. 15 of 1993 as amended by Decree No. 19 of 1999 and now the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Act Cap N1 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN) 2004 to regulate and control the manufacture, importation, exportation, distribution, advertisement, sale and use of Food, Drugs, Cosmetics, Medical Devices, Packaged Water, Chemicals and Detergents (collectively known as regulated products). The agency was officially established in October 1992.
NAFDAC has a great passion for recent graduates with great potentials. NAFDAC offers an internship program which helps recent graduate gain access to more knowledge on their field of study.
Recent NAFDAC jobs
This section contains all recent job opportunities at NAFDAC.
|No job Available||Apply Now|
Qualifications and Requirement National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control jobs
Before applying for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Recruitment 2020, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
- Other professional degrees will be an added advantage.
- The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view the requirements.
What are the Requirements for NAFDAC Recruitment?
The qualification for this offer is based on the position they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view the requirements.
These are the basic requirement for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control recruitment;
- The applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
How to Apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2020
To Know if the Recruitment 2020 has officially commenced, visit the official NAFDAC career portal on www.nafdac.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the NAFDAC form is out.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2020, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY HERE button above.
You may also like to apply for;
- Nigeria Cassava Growers Association (NCGA) Recruitment
- Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment
- Deloitte Recruitment Application
- Dangote Group Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- Electronic PayPlus Limited Recruitment
- Paystack Recruitment & Job Vacancies Today
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment & job Vacancies
- Access Bank Recruitment Update
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;