Introduction to Nigeria police recruitment exercise 2020/2021
Starting a career with Nigeria police force is easy as when you are following up on the recruitment process. This article is written to tell you more about the process and when the portal will be open.
Just like every other federal government jobs, Nigeria police force recruitments form an online process with a lot of applications.
About Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
The Nigeria Police Force also known as NPF is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371,800. There are currently plans to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000. So, you have a chance of starting the Nigeria police career.
What are the Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment
These are some of the NPF Recruitment general requirements. If you want to register for NPF recruitment 2019/2020, then you have to read about police jobs requirements below:
- Valid Identity Card
We advise that before you start your application process with Nigeria police Force you should have a valid means of identification. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- Your credentials should be complete
Another thing I will like to lay more emphasis on is your credentials. Before you think of applying for Nigeria police force recruitment you must make sure you have your credentials.
For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE), or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
Categories of Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020/2021
Another thing applicants must know is that they are different categories in the Nigeria police force application process.
- Police Constable Recruitment
- Cadet Inspector of Police Recruitment
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police Recruitment
What are the Academic requirement for Nigeria Police force recruitment 2020?
For those applying for the position of Police Constables, the requirements are;
- Interested applicants, according to Mba, must be aged between 17 to 25 years
- Must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit and
- Must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female,” Mba said.
Cadet Inspector of Police
And for those applying for Cadet Inspector of Police the requirements are;
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- “O” level certificate with at least five credits level passes including English and Mathematics.
Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Either Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor Degree
How you can apply for Nigeria police recruitment 2020/2021?
All those interested in applying for Nigeria police recruitment, the application portal is https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
Please note the following before applying for Nigeria Police force Recruitment;
- Make sure you have provided all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
- The application must be submitted only once.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
- Any false information will lead to automatic disqualified.
When is the closing date for NPF Application
The Nigeria Police force (NPF) application will run through July to mid-August.
You may also like to Apply for;
- Ecobank Recruitment; 2020 Entry-level.
- Ralds and Agate 2020/2021 Recruitment Latest Update
- IKEDC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application UPDATE
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment 2020 UPDATE
- Workforce group recruitment | 2020 jobs in Nigeria
- Senior Brand Protection Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Graduate Medical Representative Recruitment at Sanofi Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at the British High commission in 2020
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;
Enter your email below to get NPF Recruitment update today!
Is Nigeria police recruitment form out for 2020/2021?
Currently, the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form is out and the application will run through July to mid-August.
How long will Police training in Nigeria take?
The Training will run through 18months. Throughout the 18 months duration; the cadets are taken through some COURSES to enhance their performance.