Introduction to Nigeria police recruitment exercise 2020/2021
Starting a career with Nigeria police force is easy as when you are following up on the recruitment process. This article is written to tell you more about the process and when the portal will be open.
Just like every other federal government jobs, Nigeria police force recruitments form an online process with a lot of applications.
About Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
The Nigeria Police Force also known as NPF is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371,800. There are currently plans to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000. So, you have a chance of starting the Nigeria police career.
Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019/2020 – NPF Recruitment general requirements
If you want to register for NPF recruitment 2019/2020, then you have to read about police jobs requirements below:
Valid Identity Card
We advise that before you start your application process with Nigeria police Force you should have a valid means of identification. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
Your credentials should be complete
Another thing I will like to harmer is your credentials. Before you think of applying for Nigeria police force recruitment you must make sure you have your credentials.
For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
Categories of Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020/2021
Another thing applicants must know is that they are different categories in the Nigeria police force application process.
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
Academic requirement for Nigeria Police force recruitment 2020
For those applying for the position of Police Constables, the requirements are;
“O” level certificate with at least five credits level passes including English and Mathematics.
Cadet Inspector of Police
And for those applying for Cadet Inspector of Police the requirements are;
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- “O” level certificate with at least five credits level passes including English and Mathematics.
Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Either Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor Degree
How you can apply for Nigeria police recruitment 2020/2021?
Please note the following before applying for Nigeria Police force Recruitment;
- Make sure you have provided all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
- The application must be submitted only once.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
- Any false information will lead to automatic disqualified.