Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment faan.gov.ng/faan-careers 2020/2021 Application Portal is open.
The applicant wishing to get the latest update on FAAN recruitment can now get all information about the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria recruitment here on our platform.
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
This post is meant to guide you on how you can apply for positions advertised by the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) as much as getting the latest notification in Nigeria for both graduate and non-graduate job vacancies.
In this page, we will be revealing the educational requirement for each job, job descriptions and other necessary things you need to know about FAAN recruitment 2020
All applicants are warned against giving cash to any posing to be FAAN Recruitment Agent. The recruitment is free.
In view of the upcoming FAAN Recruitment, all those interested and qualified are required to know all it takes to be part of the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria.
What is the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)?
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a federal service agency statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines. The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria has its Headquarters located at Ikeja, Lagos. Nigeria.
FAAN job Vacancies
Once FAAN recruitment starts, interested and qualified applicants would be able to apply for the following positions below;
- SECURITY CADET (SC) – GL 06
- SECURITY OFFICER II (SO II) – GL 08.
- AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 07
- ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 06
- ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT (ASS) – GL 07
- AERODROME FIRE OFFICER II (AFO II) – GL 08
- DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II (DMO II) – GL 08
- PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO) – GL 12
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT (AGM-DMU) – GL 15
Academic Qualification and Job Requirements
Before applying for the FAAN Recruitment 2020, you need to be eligible and qualified for this job
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
Other jobs you can consider
- Apple recruitment and job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Shell LiveWire Nigeria Programme
- SPAR Nigeria Recruitment and Lastest jobs in 2020
- Latest Fan Milk recruitment and Job Vacancies in 2020
- First Bank Jobs & Application portal in 2020
- Microsoft Recruitment; Job Vacancies Update
- Baker Hughes Careers and Job Vacancies in 2020
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc 2020 Recruitment Update
- Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Portal – 2020/2021 UPDATE
The Requirements for obtaining the 2020 Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Form are listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- First, the Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- All Applicant must not be less than 25 years or more than 35 Years of Age
- The applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental illness or physical Stress.
- Applicant must not have any sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Previous major orthopedic operation
- Those considered to have Flat Foot will be disqualified
- Applicants must be confirmed to be medically fit.
How to Apply through FAAN recruitment portal
Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the federal airport authority of Nigeria recruitment should log on to the FAAN recruitment portal via https://www.faan.gov.ng/faan-careers/
All Applicants who meet the required qualifications for any of the jobs will be considered to undergo their Online Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Whats are some of the document you will ask to upload online
The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
– All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
– Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- A comprehensive CV
- Certificate of State of Origin or Local government of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport or Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo.
Please note that only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for the Aptitude Test will be contacted.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- Please hit the ball below the post to always get notifications
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Visit FAAN websites for more information about the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria ==> www.faan.gov.ng.