2020/2021 Nigerian immigration service recruitment – The Public Relations Officer of Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS); Mr. Sunday James has announced that the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment form is out. This was made public on the NIS application portal www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng.
According to PRO the NIS recruitment was approved by the board under its Chairman and Minister of Interior, Mr Rauf Aregbesola.
Check out >> Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form – 2020/2021 UPDATE!
“The recruitment is going to be on for four weeks from the date of publication. Members of the public are advised to make use of the opportunity and apply,“ he said.Mr. Sunday James
A fresh recruitment has been approved into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) by the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB).
Nigerian immigration service recruitment vacancies
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
1. SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
Applicants must possess minimum of the first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate.
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists): Applicants must possess minimum of first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) General Duty, CONPASS 08
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge certificate-
2. INSPECTORATE CADRE:
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty CONPASS 08:
- Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge certificate,
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse):
- Applicants must be Registered Nurse, double qualified. (Hi) Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS) 07 Professionals (Nurse)
- Applicants must be Registered Nurse, Single qualified (iv) Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All) CONPASS 06 Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND from a recognized Institution
3. ASSISTANT CADRE:
- Immigration Assistant III (1A-3) CONPASS 03 General Duty
Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum o’ four (4) credits in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths
- Immigration assistant III (IA-3) Artisans and Drivers/Mechanics
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test certificates
Key Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment:
- Be Nigerian by With.
- Have National Identity Number
- Be medically fit
- Present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be required to pass a drug test
- Be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offense and must not be a member of a secret society/cult
- Be free from financial embarrassment
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years
- Have height not less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Have a chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
Applicants with any of the following physical challenge need not apply for the ongoing Nigerian immigration service recruitment:
- Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Flat Foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eyesight(squint-eyed, crossed eye. one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing-impaired (deaf) m. Hunched back n. Obesity o. Medical challenges
- Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the rigor of the physical exercise In the recruitment process, women with pregnancy need not apply
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications should be submitted online within four (4) weeks of this publication through NIS portal: www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
Computer Based Test (CBT)
There shall be a computer-based tests for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Method of Applying for Nigerian immigration service recruitment
These are the steps in applying for the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment in 2020.
- Visit NIS Recruitment Portal (immigration.gov.ng / www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/)
- Click the Registration Button at the top right hand.
- You’ll be required to enter a valid email address and phone
- Enter the position who wish to apply for as indicated.
- Ensure you fill in your details accurately (eg Name. Marital Status. Degree. Religion, etc)
- Make sure you activate your account by clicking the verification email sent to you.
- Done! Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
- Note: All applications must be submitted on or before the deadline.
You may also like to apply for;
- ECOWAS Job Recruitment & Vacancies in 2020
- Unilever Recruitment, jobs and Vacancies in 2020
- Deloitte Recruitment 2020 Application – UPDATED
- Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment – 2019/2020 UPDATE
- Airtel Nigeria Begins 2020 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria recruitment | 2020 Application FORM
- NNPC/Total International Masters Degree Scholarships for Young Nigerians 2020/2021
- ExxonMobil 2020 Recruitment Portal & Application
- Sterling Bank 2020/2021 Recruitment Portal – UPDATED!
- CitiBank Recruitment and Job Vacancies in 2020
- Andela Recruitment UPDATE 2019/2020
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2020 Application – UPDATED
- IKEDC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application UPDATE
- Saipem Recruitment & Application UPDATE in 2020
This application process is ABSOLUTELY FREE. NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE will NEVER request any form of payment from applicants. All applicants will undergo a fair recruitment process.
Closing Date for the NIS recruitment
According to PRO “The recruitment is going to be on for four weeks from the date of publication. Members of the public are advised to make use of the opportunity and apply,“ he said.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;