Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2021 – The management of The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) has commenced the recruitment of qualified staff.
Today, We will be showing you some of The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) job vacancies that are available.
Also, We will be showing some of the key things you need to understand about the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) recruitment process.
About Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD), National Programme Management Unit invites Expression of Interest (EOI) for the recruitment of project staff under the FGN/IFAD-VCDP Project:
|Agriculture Officer||Apply Now|
|Senior Accountant||Apply Now|
|Assistant Rural Infrastructure Engineer||Apply Now|
|Senior Internal Auditor (SIA)||Apply Now|
|Liaison Officer – CASP and VCDP (LO)||Apply Now|
|Junior Finance Management Officer (JFMO)||Apply Now|
|Youth and Gender Mainstreaming Specialist (YGMS)||Apply Now|
|Senior Finance Management Officer (SFMO)||Apply Now|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor (M & EA)||Apply Now|
|State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)||Apply Now|
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Consulting Firms can obtain the Proposal document by sending a mail to: [email protected] and [email protected] requesting for the proposal document for the consultancy service for the preparation of detailed prototype designs and development of BOQ for typical market infrastructure rehabilitation/construction for the LIFE-ND Project.
Instructions regarding preparation and submission of the proposal are contained in the RFP document. Proposals must be delivered to the address below:
The National Project Coordinator,
IFAD Assisted Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise – Niger Delta (LIFE-ND) Project,
6, Woji Road, GRA Phase 2,
Rivers State, Nigeria.
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
- Late proposals will be rejected.
- Proposals will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ or representatives, who choose to attend at the address above on 3rd September, 2020 at 10.00am local time
When is the application Deadline?
This job portal will be closed on thursday 3rd September, 2020 by 10.00 am local time.
You may also like to apply for;
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment and registration portal
- SPDC Recruitment 2020 Application Form & Portal
- Sterling Bank Internship Application
- ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- IKEDC Recruitment UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form
- World Health Organization Recruitment Update
- Ecobank Recruitment; Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application Form
- MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE
Enter your email to get Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment Update