Among the federal government jobs in Nigeria, the Federal Civil Service Recruitment remains the most wanted job vacancy in Nigeria.
Every job seeker wants a secure job that they can be sure that they won’t be fired at will.
Federal Civil Service Recruitment is a federal job and it gives applicants time to function effectively unlike jobs in other sectors.
So let us look at how we can apply for the Federal Civil Service vacancy in 2019/2020.
- Shell Industrial training (IT) APPLICATION
- Nigeria police recruitment FORM
- 2020 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Program RECRUITMENT
- The Federal Government of Nigeria RECRUITMENT Portal is open – 2019
- Oil and gas companies in Nigeria for Industrial Training (IT)
About Federal Civil Service Vacancy
The Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment is a scheme in which the FCSC appoints officers into the Civil Service. As a body appended with the authority to appoint, transfer and exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants, Federal Civil Service Commission rejects candidates who have been convicted of a crime, or had previously worked a government official but was either dismissed from active service or asked to resign or retire before their appointed time.
The Federal Civil Service Commission, FCSC of Nigeria aims to build an empire of patriotic civil servants who are dedicated to supporting the government in developing a strong nation.
Vacancies Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) is recruiting for
Below are some of the vacancies that the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) is recr
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
Things you must know about Recruitment and Appointment Department
The commission has nine Departments. The Recruitment and Appointment Department is one of the Core sections of the Commission. The department is made up of two divisions – Recruitment, Secondment, and Transfer Divisions.
Under the department, there is a Director, two Deputy Directors, three Assistant Directors and a host of other Administrative, Executive, Secretariat and Clerical officers whose functions include:
- Collation of vacancy positions from MDA.
- Processing and recruitment of eligible graduates into the Federal Civil Service.
- Arranging for interviews by placing an advertisement for vacancies in national dailies, television, radio and the internet.
- Processing of all applications for transfer of service or secondment to and fro or within the mainstream Federal Civil Service.
- Issuance of appointment letters or transfer/secondment of service to successful applicants.
- Regularization of appointment after six months of offer of provisional appointment.
- Issuance of movement forms and changing staff.
- Any other duty assigned by the Chairman.
Method of applying for Federal Civil Service Recruitment
All interested candidates seeking to apply for Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment should note that this application can be done either ONLINE or OFFLINE
- Online process via FCSC website.
- Offline process by collection of the FCSC application forms which can be obtained from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Geo-political Zones.
– ONLINE PROCESS
To apply for FCSC recruitment, the following steps will guide you:
1. Visit FCSC online via www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng where you can check for vacancies.
2. Click on the Vacancies tab to navigate to the FCSC recruitment portal
3. Once you get to the portal, you can;
- Register an account to start
- Login to Apply or Manage your Profile
- Search Available Jobs.
– OFFLINE PROCESS
To submit your application offline you need to visit Federal Civil Service Commission, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Also, you can Collect FCSC application forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions within the Geo-political Zones listed as follows:
1. North-West (Kaduna)
2. North-East (Yola)
3. North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja)
4. South-East (Owerri)
5. South-South (Port Harcourt)
6. South-West (Ibadan)
Furthermore, you must submit applications to the commission no later than six weeks from the date of the announcement of the registration. You are to submit your application form in a sealed envelope and clearly specifying the Ministry and post applied for.