Federal Government jobs in Nigeria – Every year the Federal Government of Nigeria recruits a new set of civil servants to enable them to work for them.
Most offers are meant for recent graduates while others are for those with experience.
The key thing is to know when the Federal government Jobs will be available for you to apply. Most of the federal government jobs are announced online and need you to apply online while others you need to visit their location to drop your applications.
You may also like this>> Nigerian Recruitment
In this post, we will be listing some federal government jobs that you should always look out for.
Before we continue, please note that most Federal Government jobs are FREE.
Who are those in charge of Federal Government jobs in Nigeria?
The Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment is the one in charge of Federal Government jobs. That means they are concerned with relations between workers and employers all through the nation.
You May also like this>> Top paying Federal government jobs in 2022
Why do job seekers go for Federal Government jobs
If you notice most job seekers are excited when they hear that the Federal government of Nigeria is recruiting. We will be listing some of the reasons why federal jobs are considered the best.
- Federal government jobs are considered to be flexible when it comes to time.
- Most people go after federal government jobs because of the job security they enjoy. The government won’t just wake up and layoff staff.
- Time off is also flexible for federal government workers.
- Federal Government jobs in Nigeria have a more secure pension scheme.
List of Federal Government jobs in 2022
- Federal Ministry of Mines and Steel Development Job Recruitment
- Nigerian custom service Recruitment
- Apply for Federal Government 1,000 Unskilled workers per LGA in Nigeria
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2020
- Federal Government MSME Survival Fund Program
- Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment, Salary and Job Vacancies | 2020 Update
- Federal Government of Nigeria Recruitment for Programme Coordinator
- N-Power Enrollment
- NCDC Recruitment Application form | ncdc.gov.ng
- FAAN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment Application form
- NNPC Recruitment Portal | careers.nnpcgroup.com/
- Nigeria Cassava Growers Association (NCGA) Recruitment
- Nigeria police recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment Application Form
- Federal Government of Nigeria Coronavirus Support
- First Bank Jobs & Application portal
- ICPC Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment and registration
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
- PUNCH Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Recruitment
Qualification for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Some openings might require an SSCE while some might require OND.
To apply you must make sure you read the job requirements for each position before sending your application.
How to apply for Federal Government jobs
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment in 2022, ensure you have read all the presented requirements.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- Please hit the ball below the post to always get notifications
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;
Enter your email to get more Federal Government job ALERT