Champion Breweries Uyo Recruitment 2021 – Champion Breweries Plc is currently hiring new staff in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. This recruitment is open for different job categories and each applicant must make sure he or she meets the job requirements for the position they are applying for.
In this article, we will tell you more about Champion Breweries Recruitment and what is required to secure a slot with the company.
Before we begin listing the jobs let us look at a little about the company.
About Champion Breweries Plc
Champion Breweries Plc., incorporated on 31st of July, 1974 strive to maintain and sustain rigorous production standards through the deployment of cutting edge technology and the application of human capital.
Since the launch of our brands in 1976, we have been guided by the sterling values of safety, quality, discipline, people development and team spirit to deliver to our consumers premium quality brands for responsible enjoyment.
Where is Champion Breweries Address in Uyo, Akwa Ibom?
Champion Breweries Address is located at Industrial Layout Aka Offot Uyo Akwa Ibom State Awka Nigeria
List of Job Vacancies at Champion Breweries
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
|Human Resources Business Partner||Click here to know more|
|Head – Brewer||Click here to know more|
|Process Technologist||Click here to know more|
Basic Qualification/Requirements for Champion Breweries Recruitment
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Click here to know more button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through Champion Breweries career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Click here to know more” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Champion Breweries Plc.
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
Other Jobs you can apply for Now;
- Deep Blue Energy Recruitment (3 Job Vacancies)
- World Bank Group Winter Internship Program for young Professionals | Paid Internship
- Schneider Electric Recruitment (Job Vacancies)
- General Electric (GE) Nigeria Recruitment | Career Portal
- IKEDC Recruitment Application UPDATE
- Moove Recruitment (Job Vacancies)
- Access Bank Recruitment and Job Vacancies [UPDATED]
- KPMG Recruitment and jobs for freshers
- 7Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria | 2021 Update
When is Application Closing Date
Each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2021, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the Click here to know more on the table button above.
A Mechanical Engineer collects an average of 1,025,850 Naira yearly as salary at Champion Breweries.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the Click here to know more page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;