NHIS Recruitment – Applicants can now send in their application for National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Recruitment 2021.
This year’s National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) job application is mainly for those that have gone through the job requirements by the organization and are satisfied to meet them all.
Before we list some of these jobs please note that the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Recruitment is FREE for all applicants.
Let us know little about National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
About the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) was established by Cap N42, LFN 2004 with a core mandate of providing financial access for all Nigerians and Legal Residents to quality healthcare.
The Scheme is currently repositioning itself to achieve the Presidential Mandate, the SDG health goals and the global drive towards the attainment of Universal Health Coverage (UHC).
In line with the three-point rebranding agenda of the Organization and the need for strengthening the State Offices for better performance, we are seeking to fill the below healthcare workers’ position at our State Offices nationwide, with highly motivated, committed, resourceful and suitably qualified Pharmacists. Please note that the opening is strictly for the above mentioned Medical Professional.
Some of the recent NHIS Recruitment in 2021
Application are invited from appropriately qualified persons as follows:
|Principal Manager, Medical||Apply Now|
|Senior Manager, Medical||Apply Now|
|Manager, Medical||Apply Now|
|Assistant General Manager, Medical||Apply Now|
|Manager, Medical Laboratory Science||Apply Now|
|Assistant Manager, Medical Laboratory Science||Apply Now|
|Senior Officer, Medical Laboratory Science||Apply Now|
|Officer, Medical Laboratory Science||Apply Now|
|Manager, Nursing||Apply Now|
|Assistant Manager, Nursing||Apply Now|
|Senior Officer, Nursing||Apply Now|
|Officer, Nursing||Apply Now|
|Principal Manager, Pharmacy||Apply Now|
|Senior Manager, Pharmacy||Apply Now|
|Manager, Pharmacy||Apply Now|
|Assistant Manager, Pharmacy||Apply Now|
How to Apply for NHIS Recruitment
Interested and qualified for National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Recruitment 2020 should send their Application letters attached with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates with the Application / State Code (e.g. Abia State Code – NHIS/02/AM/AB)) clearly written on the envelope should be addressed to “The Executive Secretary/CEO, National Health Insurance Scheme, Corporate Headquarters, Plot 297, POW Mafemi Crescent, Off Solomon Lar Way, Utako District, PMB 400 Garki Abuja FCT”.
All duly completed applications should be sent to: [email protected] and hard copies MUST be submitted to the respective NHIS State Office of interest (please check the link below for addresses of State Offices).
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Recruitment ends 30th December, 2020.
RECOMMENDED JOBS TODAY
- Cross River State Government Skills Acquisition Training Programme Application
- Career News: Lagos State Govt. Begins Internship Programmes for 4,000 Graduates
- Massive Recruitment Opportunities at Jaunee Farms Enterprises
- GUO Transport Company Recruitment and Jobs
- Aliko Dangote Foundation – VDMA Technical Training Programme
- Federal Government MSME Survival Fund Program
- Jaiz bank Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Job Vacancies
- UAC Nigeria Recruitment and Jobs
- World Bank Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- West African Power Pool (WAPP) Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- GSK Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
- UBA Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;