NCC Recruitment 2020 is for both Graduates and undergraduate that meet the job requirement on their career portal www.ncc.gov.ng. We will be showing you how you can apply for Nigerian Communications Commission Job Vacancies 2020.
This page will guide you on the way to apply for the continued positions advertised by the Nigerian Communications Commission also as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details are going to be revealed on this page. Take some time and skim through carefully before applying the required steps.
In this article, you will get latest details information on Nigerian Communications Commission recruitment 2020
About Nigerian Communications Commission
The Nigerian Communications Commission is the independent regulatory authority for the telecommunications industry in Nigeria. The NCC was created under Decree number 75 by the [Federal Military Government of Nigeria] on 24 November 1992
The Organization (NCC) inconjuction with the CTO London, UK, want to recruit Commonwealth, and therefore the wider development of the Commonwealth within the capacities below:
The oldest and largest Commonwealth organization is the Commonwealth Telecommunications Organization (CTO) which the intergovernmental organization within the field of data and Communication Technologies (ICT). Being fully involved within the development and use of ICTs for social and economic development, the management of the organization recognizes that it must occupy the leading edge of ICT developments to deliver significant benefits to its members.
|Assistant Events Officer||Apply Now|
|Senior Web Development & IT Officer||Apply Now|
|Executive Assistant to the Secretary-General||Apply Now|
|Manager – Finance & Pensions||Apply Now|
|Manager – Human Resources and Administration||Apply Now|
- You would wish to be a citizen of Nigeria
- You would like to be within 18 to 35 year aged
- Consider your physical and mental state before application
What is the basic requirement for NCC Recruitment?
To apply for any NCC job vacancies you must have the following basic requirements. Please note that requirements are not limited to this only,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related field.
- Ability to think outside the box, demonstrating leadership to execute effectively, and an interest in technology.
- Understanding of Google’s products, the technology industry, the mobile industry, and Google/Android’s positioning in the region.
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Track record of analytical success.
- Ability to develop and understand strategy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak fluently and idiomatically in any African national language.
How to Apply for Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment 2020
To apply for the ongoing NCC recruitment 2020, you need to click on the APPLY NOW above or visit Lidya careers portal on https://www.ncc.gov.ng/about-ncc/careers
We will offer you instant updates once registration form is out online.
It looks such as you would adore the work seriously, maybe you would wish to use on the NCC Recruitment website, follow the simple steps below, by following the steps which we assure you a successful application.
Step 1. Prepare your CV
Step 2. Send or upload your CV on their website
Step 3. Use the “Job Title” because the topic of the mail.
You may also like to apply for;
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria 2020
- INEC Recruitment and registration portal in 2020
- SPDC Recruitment 2020 Application Form & Portal
- Sterling Bank Internship Application 2020
- ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal
- IKEDC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form | January 2020
- World Health Organization Recruitment 2020 Update
- Ecobank Recruitment; 2020 Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies in 2020
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application Form 2020/2021
- MainOne Cable Nigeria- 2020 Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE 2020
When is the Nigerian Communications Commission Application closing?
The NCC Recruitment 2020 application deadline was not specified. We are becoming to tell you, once we line from the appliance deadline.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;