Get Latest Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021– Are you among those that want to start a career with Standard Chartered? This is to inform those aspiring for a banking job that we have dedicated this post to update them on the latest bank recruitment.
We will be showing you the important things you need to know about Standard Chartered recruitment, Bank job description, application skills, requirements, and other important details. Please don’t just rush the process rather take your time and read through.
About Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank is a commercial bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria which happens to be the key regulatory bank in Nigeria.
Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people
Standard Chartered Bank jobs
Currently, we have just one opportunity at Standard Chartered Bank today.
|Zone Head, Personal and Business Banking||Apply Now|
|Credit Evaluation Manager||Apply Now|
|2020 Standard Chartered Bank – Internship (Closed!)||Apply Now|
What are the Requirements?
Please note that the requirement for Standard Chartered Bank jobs is based on the position they are hiring for. Some of the basic requirements are;
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
- Also, use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
Mistake to avoid while applying for the job
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Make sure you apply on time, don’t wait until the deadline is close before applying.
- Avoid sending people to assist you with the application.
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements for the exercise
- Make sure you crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Lastly, The online application is FREE.
Other jobs you may like;
- Apple recruitment and job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Shell LiveWire Nigeria Programme
- SPAR Nigeria Recruitment and Lastest jobs
- Latest Fan Milk recruitment and Job Vacancies
- First Bank Jobs & Application portal
- Microsoft Recruitment; Job Vacancies Update
- Baker Hughes Careers and Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc 2020 Recruitment Update
- Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Portal
Procedure How to Apply through the Standard Chartered Bank Online career portal
- First, visit the standard chartered bank Career Section https://sc.taleo.net/careersection
- Click the 2021 standards chartered bank recruitment exercise to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before the final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
- Note that this portal is enabled once the recruitment exercise is on.
Method of Applying for the job
Are you among those interested in applying for Wema Job? if yes, then visit their official online recruitment portal ( https://sc.taleo.net/careersection/ ) to fill the recruitment form online.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- Please hit the ball below the post to always get notifications
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;
Enter your email to get more Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Update