The Cross River State Government Skills Acquisition Training Programme 2020 is open for application. Please make sure you go through the requirements before applying.
About Cross River State Government Skills Acquisition Training Programme 2020
The Ministry of Youth Development & Skill Acquisition of the Government of Cross River State of Nigeria, through the Construction and Fabrication Academy of West Africa in Calabar, Cross River State, invites applications from interested youths and young persons (male and female) for:
Admissions Skills Acquisition Training Programme
The Academy has a wide range of courses over 100 skills, but will commence training in the following departments namely:
- Wielding & Fabrication Technology
- Masonry Works
- Carpentry / Modern Roofing / Upholstery / Furniture Works
- Plumbing / Tiling Works
- Electrical (Auto) / Conduit / Wiring Works / Installation
- Refrigerator / Air Conditioning Repairs / Installation
- Screading / Painting
- Aluminum Glazing
- Computer (ICT) Literacy / Repair
- Fashion Design / Tailoring.
|Thursday 19th to 30th November, 2020||9:00am to 4:00pm (Mondays to Fridays)|
Interested candidates should come for their Registration at:
The Ministry of Youth Development and Skill Acquisition,
Calabar – Cross River State.
Please Note: The Academy will commence training on 2nd December, 2020.