West African Power Pool Recruitment 2021 – We have compiled job vacancies that you might be interested in applying for. These jobs are for those that meet the job requirement by the Organization.
We will be showing you the important things you need to know about the West African Power Pool (WAPP) Recruitment, job description, application skills, requirements, and other important details. Please don’t just rush the process rather take your time and read through.
About West African Power Pool (WAPP)
The West African Power Pool (WAPP) was created by Decision A/DEC.5/12/99 of the Twenty-second summit of the ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Government. By Decision A/DEC.18/01/06, the Twenty-ninth summit of the ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Government held in Niamey, adopted the Articles of Agreement for WAPP organization and function.
Table of Contents
Vacancies at West African Power Pool (WAPP)
Currently, we have just one opportunity at the West African Power Pool (WAPP) today.
|Administration, Protocol, and Logistics Officer||Apply Now|
|Executive Bilingual Secretary||Apply Now|
|Bilingual Team Assistant||Apply Now|
|Communications Officer||Apply Now|
What are the Requirements for West African Power Pool (WAPP) Jobs
Please note that the requirement for WAPP jobs is based on the position they are hiring for. Use the Apply Now button to see the full requirement of each position.
Basic Qualification and Experience for West African Power Pool Recruitment 2021
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related field.
- Ability to think outside the box, demonstrating leadership to execute effectively, and an interest in technology.
- Understanding of Google’s products, the technology industry, the mobile industry, and Google/Android’s positioning in the region.
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Track record of analytical success.
- Ability to develop and understand strategy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak fluently and idiomatically in any African national language.
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in Business or Public Administration, Human Resources, Law or any Business-related degree with a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible professional experience in Administration, Human Resources Management or related field;
- Hands-on experience in people management, preparation of budgets and performance reports;
- At least three (3) years of experience must have been acquired in a donor-funded project environment.
Mistake to avoid in West African Power Pool (WAPP) Recruitment 2021
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Make sure you apply on time, don’t wait until the deadline is close before applying.
- Avoid sending people to assist you with the application.
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements for the exercise
- Make sure you crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Lastly, The online application is FREE.
Other jobs you may like;
- Apple recruitment and job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Shell LiveWire Nigeria Programme
- SPAR Nigeria Recruitment and Lastest jobs
- Latest Fan Milk recruitment and Job Vacancies
- First Bank Jobs & Application portal
- Microsoft Recruitment; Job Vacancies Update
- Baker Hughes Careers and Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment Update
- Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Portal
Method of Applying for WAPP Vacancies
Are you among those interested in applying for West African Power Pool (WAPP) Job Vacancies? if yes, then visit their official online recruitment portal by clicking the APPLY NOW button above to fill the recruitment form online.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- Please hit the ball below the post to always get notifications
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;