GSK Recruitment 2022 and job vacancies: The management of Glaxosmithkline Nigeria is currently recruiting both graduates and Undergraduate that meets the job requirement, job description, application skills, and other job requirements by the company.
Most job seekers have asked questions relating to GSK Recruitment, GSK vacancies, GSK graduate trainee, GSK careers and GSK application form 2022.
In this article, we will be showing you how you can successfully apply for the 2022 GSK Recruitment, through the GSK career portal http://www.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/
About GlaxoSmithKline Nigeria (Pharmaceutical company)
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products. We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people. We strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
GSK has a great passion for recent graduates with great potentials. GSK offers an internship program that helps recent graduates to gain access to the company.
GlaxoSmithKline Recent jobs
This section contends all recent job opportunities at GSK.
|Trainees – Regulatory Affairs||Apply Now|
Qualifications and Requirement GlaxoSmithKline jobs
GlaxoSmithKline Job Qualification
Before applying for the GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment 2021, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
- Other professional degrees will be an added advantage.
- The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view the requirements.
What are the Requirements for GlaxoSmithKline Recruitment?
The qualification for this offer is based on the position they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view the requirements.
These are the basic requirement for GlaxoSmithKline recruitment;
- The applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
How to Apply for GSK Recruitment 2022
To Know if the GSK Recruitment 2021 has officially commenced, visit the official GlaxoSmithKline career portal: http://www.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the GSK form is out.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2022, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
You may also like to apply for;
- Nigeria Cassava Growers Association (NCGA) Recruitment
- Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment
- Deloitte Recruitment Application
- Dangote Group Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- Electronic PayPlus Limited Recruitment
- Paystack Recruitment & Job Vacancies Today
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment & job Vacancies
- Access Bank Recruitment Update
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;