RED Media Recruitment 2021 – We will be updating you more about the Red Media Africa recruitment process, most career update that is available, requirement, and the closing date for the applications.
Before we continue please note that RED Media Africa is one of the leading Public Relations (Agency) in Nigeria.
Today, We will be showing you some of the job vacancies that are available from the RED Media recruitment career portal.
Also, We will be showing some of the key things you need to understand about the RED Media Recruitment process.
- Who is RED Media owner?
- When is RED Media Africa graduate trainee coming up?
- How can I apply for RED Media Africa recruitment?
- What is RED Media Africa salary?
About RED Media Africa
RED Media is a leading media content and communication company with a prominent development subsidiary called The Future Project. Structured into two main businesses, its content arm is headlined by the premium Y! brands (Y! TV, Y! Radio, Y! Online, Y! In ‘D News and Y! Magazine) as well as The Future Nigeria Awards.
RED Media owner
Chude Jideonwo and Adebola William have managed to build this media company from its early stage to this point. The both have almost 30years of industry experience.
They are the co-founders of RED Media Africa, the company behind big brands like Rubbin’ Minds, The Future Awards, and YNaija.
Latest Job Vacancies at the RED Media Africa
These are some of the job opportunities available today at the RED Media Africa. Please note that this page is subject to change. We advise you to subscribe to our page for more updates
|RED Media Africa job Vacancies in Nigeria|
|Project Manager||Apply Now|
Basic Requirements/Qualifications for RED Media Africa Recruitment
The Requirements for this offer are based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view. Below is the basic requirement for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related field.
- Ability to think outside the box, demonstrating leadership to execute effectively, and an interest in technology.
- Understanding of Google’s products, the technology industry, the mobile industry, and Google/Android’s positioning in the region.
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Track record of analytical success.
- Ability to develop and understand strategy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak fluently and idiomatically in any African national language.
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY HERE button above to view the requirements.
How to Apply for RED Africa job Vacancies in 2021
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2021, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY HERE button above or you can send an email to RED Media Africa at [email protected]
What is RED Media Africa salary?
Currently, we don’t have a fixed for RED Media Africa. We will update this page once something new comes up.
You can also apply for;
- Jaiz bank Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Job Vacancies
- UAC Nigeria Recruitment and Jobs
- World Bank Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- West African Power Pool (WAPP) Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- GSK Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
- UBA Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.