MultiChoice Recruitment 2021/2022 is for both Graduates and undergraduates that meet the job requirement on the MultiChoice Nigeria career portal. We will be showing you how you can apply for the latest jobs at MultiChoice Nigeria in 2021.
With the risen number of unemployment in 2020, the need to secure a good job with good pay becomes necessary. That is why we have compiled this to give you first-hand information regarding MultiChoice Recruitment.
All those applying to MultiChoice Nigeria are advised not to pay any money to anyone. Please note that MultiChoice Recruitment is free of charge.
About MultiChoice Nigeria
MultiChoice South Africa’s duties include the operation of Pay Television and internet subscriber platforms. The MultiChoice South Africa group includes the digital satellite Pay-Television business (“DStv“), which has been operational since 1995.
Other businesses within the group are;
Their leadership in premium pay television technology and entertainment continues to stay Africa connected in real time with the world through the DStv platform.
MultiChoice Africa was one of the primary pay-TV operations to launch outside the utilization of America. It all began in South Africa in 1986 when M-Net was founded together of the primary two subscription television services outside of us. At now, they were in conjunction to render subscriber management services for M-Net.
In the early 90s, while conventional wisdom was that one could make an honest business from analog technology, MultiChoice literally bet the bank on the thought that digital technology was the end of the day of broadcasting in Africa. In 1995, they launched their premium DStv bouquet, which has grown to hide all most 50 nations in Africa.
RECRUITMENT POSITIONS IN MULTICHOICE NIGERIA
|MultiChoice Group Media Operations Intern||Click here to Apply Now|
|Senior Manager, Showmax Partnerships (West Africa)||Click here to Apply Now|
|Social Media Community Manager||Click here to Apply Now|
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENT FOR MULTICHOICE RECRUITMENT
The candidates must not be older than thirty five (35) years as at June and may possess the following:
- Five (5) credit in WASSCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Honors (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any Science discipline.
- Must be ready to work with basic computer applications.
- Geographical mobility within and out of doors Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing are becoming to be another advantage.
- Both male and female are ok.
N/B: To view the qualifications and requirements for each job vacancy kindly check the table above.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MULTICHOICE RECRUITMENT ONLINE
To confirm if the Multichoice Nigeria Recruitment has officially started, reach bent the official DSTV recruitment web: https://www.multichoice.com/careers/ or Visit our page regularly as we would update anytime about the Multichoice Nigeria Recruitment opportunity.
You can also apply for;
- Jaiz bank Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Job Vacancies
- UAC Nigeria Recruitment and Jobs
- World Bank Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- West African Power Pool (WAPP) Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- GSK Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
- UBA Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
It looks like you would adore the work seriously, maybe you’d wish to use on the Bua Recruitment website, follow the straightforward steps below, by following the steps which we assure you a successful application
Step 1. Prepare your CV
Step 2. Send or upload your CV on their website
Step 3. Use the “Job Title” because the subject of the mail.
- You would like to be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must be within 18 to 35 year of age
- Consider your physical and psychological state before application
WHEN IS MULTICHOICE APPLICATION CLOSING DATE?
The MultiChoice Recruitment 2021 application deadline was not specified. We are getting to inform you, once we line from the appliance deadline.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;
Enter your email address to know more about Multichoice Recruitment
How much is Multichoice Nigeria salary?
Currently the multichoice Nigeria salary is based on the job vacancy they are hiring for.