About SPAR Nigeria
The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest-growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls, and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
List of Latest SPAR Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
|Learning and Development Officer||Apply Now|
|Corporate Sales Manager||Apply Now|
|Shop Floor Sales Representative||Apply Now|
|Procurement Officer||Apply Now|
|Male Account Officer||Apply Now|
|Architect Designer||Apply Now|
|Production Supervisor||Apply Now|
General Requirement for SPAR Nigeria Recruitment
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary for this jobs listed on this career portal.
Method of Application
15th December, 2020.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;
RECOMMENDED JOBS TODAY
- Cross River State Government Skills Acquisition Training Programme Application
- Career News: Lagos State Govt. Begins Internship Programmes for 4,000 Graduates
- Massive Recruitment Opportunities at Jaunee Farms Enterprises
- GUO Transport Company Recruitment and Jobs
- Aliko Dangote Foundation – VDMA Technical Training Programme
- Federal Government MSME Survival Fund Program
- Jaiz bank Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Job Vacancies
- UAC Nigeria Recruitment and Jobs
- World Bank Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- West African Power Pool (WAPP) Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment
Enter your email below to get latest Spar Job Update Now!
What is the current Spar Nigeria salary?
According the the data collated by 8 employees of SPAR, the current average salaries for SPAR Nigeria is 62,868 Naira. Please note that most staff earn more than than that.
- NIMC Recruitment, Salary and Job Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- Konga Nigeria Recruitment and job Vacancy
- Top Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment Application form
- Sterling Bank Begins Recruitment
- Highest-Paying Jobs in the U.S
- How to open a retail store (Complete Guide)
- UBA Bank Recruitment Application portal