Website SPAR Nigeria
Artee Group (SPAR Nigeria) – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
job title: Learning & Development Officer
Job ID: REF221912
Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu & Calabar
Department: Human Resources
- Organize and conduct trainings for staff across various categories
- Prepare annual training calendar
- Create quality, detailed training content for chosen training topics for the purpose of training employees
- Liaise with L&D team to brainstorm on creative training ideas for the organization
- Pre & Post training Assessment and analysis
- Training evaluation
- ITF Filing processes and Reimbursement
- Identify existing training gaps and come up with ideas
- Plan and schedule Store visits
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in HR or any Social Science related field
- At least one year relevant experience for this role
- Must have above average proficiency in communication and English language
- Good use of Microsoft Office
- Possess the right attitude and be very trainable
- You will report directly to the L&D head.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and Job ID” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org