N-Power Batch C 2021 Registration News – nasims.gov.ng
The federal government of Nigeria has launched a new portal (nasims.gov.ng) for the N-power batch C web test portal for enrolment and registration.
N-Power Batch C Shortlist 2021 – The Federal Government of Nigeria on Thursday announced it has begun the selection process for applicants who indicated interest to be employed under the N-Power Batch C.
The online application process, which began on Friday, June 26, 2020, closed at midnight on August 8th, 2020.
According to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs Disaster Management and Social Development Sadiya Farouq over five million applications were received in 2021.
As part of measures to however make the selection process seamless and transparent, the minister has launched a portal, the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) for ease of coordination, deployment, and management.
She noted all applicants have been migrated onto the NASIMS platform, adding they would be required to undergo a mandatory online test as part of the selection process.
According to the Minister, the Batch C programme will run for 12 months adding that each beneficiary will be paid a monthly stipend of N30,000.
The Minister also attributed the delay in the entire process to the outbreak of COVID-19.
Speaking on why the portal was created, the minister said: “Based on the implementation experiences since 2016, and the impact of the Covid-19, these Social Intervention Programmes are undergoing a series of strategic realignment and restructuring with the view to optimise their operations, maximise their impacts and drive efficient coordination and management aimed to deliver even more socio-economic benefits to the poor and vulnerable.”
On the number of people that will be recruited, she said: “We have reached another milestone in the process of recruiting and onboarding of the Batch C N-Power beneficiaries beginning with 500,000 beneficiaries. The N-Power Batch C as launched today is structured to onboard one million new beneficiaries, beginning with an initial 500,000 beneficiaries in the first stream, and a subsequent 500,000 in a second stream, all aligned to the National policy drive of lifting 100 million people out of abject poverty in 10 years.
“To ensure transparency, institutional memory and dynamic impact assessment of the N-Power duster, it will now be administered through the National Social Investment & Information Management System (NASIMS) designed to optimise and complement the structural reforms of Social Investment Programs and other activities of the Ministry with the systemic use of ICT tools for coordination, administration, monitoring, and stakeholder management across the entire process and value chain of all social investment programmes under the purview of the Ministry.
“By commencing the administration of the N-Power Batch C through the National Social Investment & Information Management System (NASIMS), beneficiaries will be able to receive their stipends in a timely and efficient manner, have access to a wide range of industry-specific contents for optimised learning experience leveraging the enterprise learning management module of the NASIMS.”
She expressed optimism that the new platform will address issues and concerns witnessed in the past.
Highlighting some of the things expected of the shortlisted applicants, she said: “As we launch the N-Power Batch C today, all N-Power Batch C applicants are required to log into the N-Power Self Service portal on www.nasims.gov.ng and update their records, following which they may proceed to take the mandatory online test in order to progress to the next level of selection. Further information on how to log into the portal will be sent via sms and email to Batch C applicants.
Guidelines for N-power Batch C Shortlisted Applicants
According to NASIMS, For N-Power applicants, please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal https://nasims.gov.ng
For first time user, recover your password using the following procedures:
- Click on https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Use the Forgot Password Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
You are to take the test via this link: http://220.127.116.11/login
After a successful reset of the password, please login to update your records before taking the test.
This test is time based and you are expected to answer 20 questions in 10 mins.
- Test cannot be retaken after submission
- You cannot skip any question
- Every question is allotted equal score
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
Other Federal Government Scheme 2021:
- N-Power Batch C 2021 Registration News – nasims.gov.ng
- Access up-to N25 million in the CBN/NIRSAL Loan for MSMEs
- How to Check N-power Batch C Deployment Status
- Npower Cut-off Mark for Batch C NASIMS Test | nasims.gov.ng
- Sample of N-power Batch C Test Questions and Answers
- Tips on How to Score Above 75% on the NASIMS Npower Test
- MSME Survival Fund Program 2021 | survivalfund.gov.ng/
- N-Power Batch C NASIMS Portal Problems and Solutions
- Keystone Bank Recruitment 2021 (Job Vacancies)
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Registration Portal
- Niger Basin Authority Recruitment 2021 (Job Vacancies)
- Special Public Works Programme portal | specialpublicworks.gov.ng
- Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (N-YIF)
- British High Commission Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- N-Power NEXIT portal Registration | nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Begins Intake [See full Guideline]
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;