British High Commission Recruitment 2020 – Have you ever wondered how British High Commission Recruitment is done? In this post, we will be throwing more light on most of the key things we think you should know about British High Commission Recruitment careers.
We know how much you need this job that is why we have dedicated this page to giving you every information you need regarding British High Commission Recruitment, requirement, description and latest vacancies the company has to offer.
Before we know more about the current vacancies at the British High Commission. Please note that all stages of the recruitment process are free of charge. Applicants are not expected to pay a dime during or after the process.
About British High Commission
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organizational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, color, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
What are the Basic Requirements/Qualifications for British High Commission recruitment?
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Knowledge and experience in Food and wine pairing
- Courteous and discreet manners;
- Ability to prioritize, effectively manage and multitask;
- Proficient organizational and administrative skills, with an eye for detail
- Previous experience as a professional steward and/or professional hospitality industry;
- Able to work accurately on own initiative without direct supervision, while keeping the team appropriately informed;
- Customer focus with the ability to interact with contacts at all levels, both internal and external;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Silver Service Certificate
- Flexibility to work evenings (and occasionally at weekend events);
- Good IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Changing and Improving, Delivering Value for Money, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace
What is the Salary structure in British High Commission?
Please note that each British High commission recruitment has a unique salary structure by the commission. You are expected to look out for the salary structure in each vacancy updated here by click on the Apply Now.
Latest Job Vacancies at the British High Commission
Method of Applying for British High Commission Recruitment 2020
To successfully apply for the ongoing British High Commission recruitment, ensure you have read all the presented requirements above. Make sure you fit in before Applying.
An alternative method of Applying for British High Commission jobs
Alternatively, you click here to see all British High commission jobs in 2020.
The British High Commission job responsibility is based on the role they are hiring for. We advise you to click the Apply Now button on the Latest Job Vacancies at British High Commission in Nigeria section below to access them.
- Please complete the application form in full as the information provided is used during screening.
- Please check your application carefully before you submit, as no changes can be made once submitted.
- The British High Commission will never request any payment or fees to apply for a position.
- Employees recruited locally by the British High Commission in Post are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Country.
- All candidates must be legally able to work and reside in the country of the vacancy with the correct visa/work permit status or demonstrate eligibility to obtain the relevant permit.
- The responsibility lies in the successful candidate to:
- Obtain the relevant permit
- Pay fees for the permit
- Make arrangements to relocate
- Meet the costs to relocation
- The British High Commission/Embassy do not sponsor visas/work permits except where it may be local practice to do so.
- Employees who are not eligible to pay local income tax: e.g. certain third-country nationals and spouses/partners of UK diplomats will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
- Information about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Competency Framework can be found on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-framework Please note: AA=A1, AO=A2, EO=B3, HEO=C4, SEO=C5
- Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted on successful candidates.
- Please log into your profile on the application system on a regular basis to review the status of your application
Other jobs you can consider
- Apple recruitment and job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Shell LiveWire Nigeria Programme
- SPAR Nigeria Recruitment and Lastest jobs in 2020
- Latest Fan Milk recruitment and Job Vacancies in 2020
- First Bank Jobs & Application portal in 2020
- Microsoft Recruitment; Job Vacancies Update
- Baker Hughes Careers and Job Vacancies in 2020
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc 2020 Recruitment Update
- Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Portal – 2020/2021 UPDATE
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Enter your email below to get British High Commission Recruitment update