Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen – This is a complete guide on how you can apply for Airmen/ Airwomen in the Nigerian Airforce.
This is to announce to the general public that NAF Nationwide Recruitment exercise is ongoing for Airmen/Airwomen. Before you go on to apply to make sure you go through the requirement listed below;
The key thing in Nigerian Air Force Recruitment is knowing when the form is out. Please note that the form is FREE
You may also like this; Save the Children Recruitment and Job Vacancies
About NAF AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN
The branch of the Nigerian Armed Force secures the country’s air. The Nigeria Air force complemented by other forces.
The Nigerian Air Force invites application from suitable qualified candidates for Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2021.
NAF AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (BMTC 2021)
Guidelines for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021
All applicants are meant to follow the NAF recruitment procedure listed below;
- All Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE through the NAF online recruitment portal at www.airforce.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
What are the qualifications required for NAF Recruitment
There is a key requirement in the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment. Below are some of the things that are required to be qualified for the NAF Recruitment exercise;
- You must be Nigerian citizens by birth before your application can be considered
- All Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on the criminal ground, by a court of law.
What are the basic requirements for Non Tradesmen/Women?
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
What are the basic requirements for Tradesmen/Women?
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- All Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
When is the Nigerian Air force recruitmet starting
NAF Application begins on 2nd March 2021
Method of Applying for Nigerian Air Force Nationwide Recruitment exercise
All those interested and qualified in this process should Click here to apply online
Important Information / Notice
- Online Registration Starts on 2nd March 2021 and closes on 30th March 2021.
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from17 May – 12 July 2021.
- Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant .
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 2 March 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: [email protected]
30th March, 2021.
When is the Closing date for the NAF recruitment
The closing date for the Nigerian Air Force Nationwide Recruitment exercise is 30th March, 2021.
Enter your email below to get the latest NAF Recruitment update
How can I join The Nigeria airforce
To join the Nigerian Airforce you must meet the requirements stated on this page. Note: You can only apply when the portal is open.
Is Nigerian Airforce form out for 2020
The Nigerian Airforce form is currently out for 2020/2021 recruitment. The 2020 recruitment started on the 24th July, 2020
How much is Nigeria airforce salary?
This is the current Nigerian Airforce Salary structure;
For COMMISSIONED OFFICERS
– Air Chief Marshal = N1,724,283
– Air Marshal = N1,486,451
– Air Vice-Marshal = N1,376,343
– Air Commodore = N677,895
– Group Captain = N352,631
– Wing Commander = N342,586
– Squadron Leader = N248,004
– Flight Lieutenant = N232,484
– Flying Officer = N218,400
– Pilot Officer = N187,159
– Air Warrant Officer = N171,793
– Master Warrant Officer = N165,697
– Warrant Officer = N101,974
– Flight Sergeant = N87,119
– Sergeant = N69,261
– Corporal = N55,832
– Air Craftman = N53,892
– Recruit = N10,237
Other Federal Jobs in Nigeria Today
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Begins
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission form
- MSME Survival Fund Program | survivalfund.gov.ng/
- National Social Housing Programme
- NCDC Recruitment
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES)
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service (DSSC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021