Ministry of foreign affairs recruitment 2021 – Ministry of foreign affairs has over 10 new job vacancies you can apply for today.
In this article, we will be showing you how to apply for ongoing Ministry of foreign affairs job Vacancies and other Ministry of foreign affairs career update here.
Nigerian Graduate Aspiring to join Ministry of foreign affairs can now send in their application for the ongoing Ministry of foreign affairs Recruitment.
As we continue we will be dishing out some helpful tips on how you can apply for recent job vacancies at the Ministry of foreign affairs in 2021/2022.
Please note that the Ministry of foreign affairs does not charge applicants any money to assist them to secure a spot.
About Ministry of foreign affairs
The Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs is by this notice, inviting qualified Nigerians, for recruitment as Volunteers into the Nigerian Technical Aid Corps Scheme. Prospective volunteers would be required to render lecturing, research, and medical services in various Institutes under the African Union Commission – Pan African University, Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) – West African Health Organization, the Republic of Burundi, Republic of Liberia and the Republic of Uganda.
List of Ministry of foreign affairs Job Vacancies
These are some of the job vacancies available at the Ministry of foreign affairs. Please note that we update this table regularly. So feel free to revisit for more Ministry of foreign affairs recruitment update.
|Lecturer (Health Sciences)||Apply Now|
|Biomedical Engineer||Apply Now|
|Electronic Archiving Personnel||Apply Now|
|Doctor (Gynecology-Obstetrics)||Apply Now|
|Doctor (Orthopedist & Visceral)||Apply Now|
|Doctor (Occupational Medicine)||Apply Now|
Basic Qualification/Requirements for MTN Nigeria Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
You may also like to apply for;
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme
- INEC Recruitment and registration portal
- SPDC Recruitment Application Form & Portal
- Sterling Bank Internship Application
- ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- IKEDC Recruitment Application UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application Form
- World Health Organization Recruitment Update
- Ecobank Recruitment for Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application Form
- MainOne Cable Nigeria – Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE
How to Apply through the Ministry of foreign affairs career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job they wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by the Ministry of foreign affairs
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: [email protected]
Submit and address Hard copies of all their Applications by Post to the:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No.35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Jabi District, P.M.B 102,
Garki Main Post Office – Abuja.
Applications submitted should contain the following details:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Photocopies of all relevant certificates; All foreign certificates should be authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education
- Photocopy of NYSC discharge certificate / Exemption certificate.
- Individuals who have served before under the TAC scheme are not eligible and therefore need not apply
- Note that this is a tac scheme and volunteers can be posted to any African, Caribbean or Pacific Country where their expertise is required
- Submission of the application is free.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;