TVC Communications Recruitment 2020: During this article, you’ll get the newest updates on TVC recruitment, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and other important updates for free of charge.
They have been undergoing recruitment intake annually for the past years. We have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms looking for legit information about the TVC Communications form and guidelines for 2020/2021. many candidates are asking us questions like;
- How am i able to Apply for TVC Communications Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where am i able to obtain the 2020 TVC Communications form?
- Is the TVC Communications Recruitment Form out?
- When will TVC Communications Recruitment start?
- TVC Communications Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Keep reading this text as you’ll find answers to the above queries.
About TVC Communications
TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market-leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital. We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
Current Job Vacancies at TVC Communications
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the TVC Communications recruitment must possess any of the subsequent .
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution is required.
- Must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior lyceum Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not but three (3) subjects including English and a minimum of passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria today;
- Federal Government Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- The Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- Nigerian Bureau of Customs Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- How to use for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply for TVC Communications Recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit a handwritten application with details of their CV and Photocopies of the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- West African School Certificate (WAEC/NECO)
- University degree and other professional certificates.
- NYSC certificate or exemption certificate.
- LGA identification certificate.
- Birth certificate or Age declaration.
It looks like you’d adore the work seriously, maybe you’d wish to use on the TVC recruitment website, follow the straightforward steps below, by following the steps which we assure you a successful application
- Prepare your CV
- Send or upload your CV on their website
- Use the “Job Title” due to the subject of the mail.
WHEN IS TVC RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CLOSING DATE?
The TVC recruitment 2020 application deadline wasn’t specified.
If you would like us to assist you with more updated information at the proper time about TVC Communications Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us together with your email address within the comment box below. Also, be happy to ask any questions anytime.
IMPORTANT! Currently, TVC Communications Recruitment form isn’t yet out online, DISREGARD any sort of advert you encounter . This page is going to be updated immediately the shape is out.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;