Glo Recruitment 2020 – You can now learn how you can apply for the ongoing Globacom Limited job Vacancies, Glo careers, and other recruitment tips on their career portal gloworld.com/ng/about-us/careers.
The management of Globacom Limited is currently looking for those that want to begin or advance their career with the Mobile telecommunication company.
In this post on “ Globacom recruitment” we will be looking at the key questions job seekers ask in relative to the Glo recruitment process;
What are some of the questions job Seekers ask?
Let us look at some of the questions job seekers ask in regards to Globacom recruitment;
- Glo careers
- Some of the Glo vacancies?
- How to apply for Globacom recruitment?
- The requirement for 2020 Glo job Vacancy in Nigeria?
About Globacom Limited
Globacom Limited is Africa’s fastest-growing telecommunications company. Owned by the Mike Adenuga Group, Globacom is the market-leading mobile service provider in Nigeria. At Globacom we hold our vision with very high esteem. This keeps us moving forward and pushes us to be the best while propelling us into the future. This vision is about you.
Where is the Glo office located?
The company has its head office located at 307 Adeola Odeku St, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Globacom Limited is located at Mike Adenuga Towers, 1, Mike Adenuga Close, Off Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
You can contact the company through the means below;
Recent Globacom Job Vacancies
|Head, Service Management||Apply Now|
|Service Delivery Manager||Apply Now|
|Head, Service Delivery||Apply Now|
|Head, Regional Experience Centre||Apply Now|
|Sales & Marketing Manager||Apply Now|
|Coordinator Experience Centre||Apply Now|
|Head, Service Management||Apply Now|
|Service Manager||Apply Now|
Qualification/Requirements for Globacom Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view the requirements.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
- Ability to manage relationships and expectations in complex multi-cultural organizations.
- Ability to interact with customer and identify the area of improvement
- Result oriented with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Leadership and communication skills
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
- High level of integrity and commitment.
You may also like to apply for;
- ICPC Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- IKEDC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- Ecobank Recruitment
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application Form 2020/2021
- MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE 2020
How to Apply through Glo career portal
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2020, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above or You can also visit https://www.gloworld.com/ng/about-us/careers/ to view all the job vacancies available at Globacom Limited
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;