Cradter Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020 is for both Graduates and undergraduate that meet the job requirement on their career portal. We will be showing you how you can apply for Cradter Nigeria LimitedJob Vacancies 2020.
With the rising number of unemployment in 2020, the need to secure a good job with good pay becomes necessary. That is why we have compiled this to give you first-hand information regarding Cradter Nigeria Recruitment.
About Cradter Nigeria Limited
Cradter Nigeria Limited is one of the best Oil and Gas Services in Nigeria.
The Company is dedicated to the provision of comprehensive services to all or any sectors of the Oil and Gas industry.
We are seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the subsequent positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop competency to perform operations and operate equipment as assigned, and be in charge of jobs at end of coaching period.
- Basic components of the companies should be learn.
- Provide job support to engineers and specialists at the project site and within the base location, including risk analysis.
- Contribute to preparation of project site reports.
- Participate in post-job debriefings.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Engineering or related fields.
- Aptitude in decision-making and dealing with numbers.
- Effective verbal and written language skills.
Job Title: Sales Manager – Oil & Gas
You may also like to apply for;
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment and registration portal
- SPDC Recruitment Form & Portal
- Sterling Bank Internship Application
- ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal
- IKEDC Recruitment Application UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form
- World Health Organization Recruitment Update
- Ecobank Recruitment; Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application Form
- MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE 2020
- Engages and educates existing and prospective clients on the worth of OptaSense’s DAS (Distributed Acoustic Sensing) services for his or her specific applications.
- Networks, promotes and maintains excellent client relationships at the very best level by consistently communicating and delivering value
- Develops and prepares professional presentations, proposals and quotations
- Competitors’ rates, competitor and industry utilization, ongoing projects and future proposals should be gathered
- Assists within the development and execution of the overall sales and marketing strategy
Experience & Qualifications
- Post-Secondary degree preferable in Engineering, Geosciences or related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in selling and account management
- Selling production systems and/or seismic products to producers
- Proven diary in sales and a demonstrated ability to shut deals
- Solid understanding of the fibre optic technologies related to seismic data acquisition and processing may be a plus
- Experience with sales management software considered an asset
- Some international travel required
- Valid Driver’s license is required
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to deliver a successful product demo
- Solution selling experience
- High energy, proven team player
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Excellent deciding and judgment
- Strong planning and organizing skills
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Support the Project Department and therefore the organization with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to make sure that the department / organizational objectives are met.
- Provide support to Project and Operation team altogether aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Support the Project Department in ensuring HSE compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HSE audits within the areas of business.
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as needed on HSE related matters.
- Assist with developing HSE plans that suits Company policies and procedures also as client requirements
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as a part of the company’s offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Minimum degree in Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
- Possess certification in NEBOSH.
- Minimum of three years relevant experience in Oil & Gas-Offshore housing industry .
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS standards
- Strong passion for HSE and related activities.
- Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Word and point .
- Able to figure independently and meticulous.
- Willing to travel.
Job Title: Operations Officer
- This growth will predominately come through the development in operations processes and procedures because it relates to project.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Unit and Department, with the aim of achieving a big increase in company revenue and profitability.
- Contribute to managing operating expense and implement effective cost reduction measures.
- Ensure activities suit the organization’s requirements for Quality Management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
- Provide judgment in personal and knowledge in market conditions, economic conditions, competitor analysis and government, legislative and regulatory matters.
- Manage and oversee the performance and budgets of projects and operations of the department.
- 3years’ experience within an oil and gas industry facilities fabrication/construction/engineering project controls environment.
- First Degree in Engineering or Administration, Masters’ Degree or Professional Certification.
- Ability to demonstrate an entire understanding and show commitment to the importance of HSE and Quality in operational activities.
- Ability to require responsibility and accountability for department performance and to drive success through good leadership.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
The qualified applicant should send their Resume to: email@example.com
We cherish your opinion and that we anticipate thereto . Hence, if you would like us to feed you with more updated information at the proper time about Cradter Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us together with your telephone number and email address within the comment box below.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;