Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2020 – You can now learn how you can apply for the ongoing FIRS Recruitment, Job Vacancies, and FIRS entry-level recruitment update here.
The management of Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is currently looking for those that want to begin their career with the organization.
In this post on FIRS Recruitment we will be looking at the key questions job seekers ask in relative to the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment process;
Some of these questions include;
- When is the current FIRS Recruitment 2020 update
- When is the FIRS graduate trainee coming up?
- What are the FIRS recruitment process steps?
- latest on FIRS Recruitment 2020?
- FIRS recruitment portal 2020 website
- How much is the federal inland revenue service salary?
- Is FIRS 2020 job application form out?
- I need FIRS 2020 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for the FIRS Recruitment 2020?
- What is the FIRS career portal URL
Vacancies at Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
|Job Title||Job Type|
|No Vacancy Available please check back|
About Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
The Federal Inland Revenue Service is the agency responsible for assessing, collecting, and accounting for tax and other revenues accruing to the Federal Government of Nigeria.
You can also apply for;
- Jaiz bank Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Job Vacancies
- UAC Nigeria Recruitment and Jobs
- World Bank Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- West African Power Pool (WAPP) Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- GSK Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
- UBA Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
What are the Requirements/Qualifications for Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment
What is the basic requirement for FIRS Recruitment?
To apply for any world bank job vacancies you must have the following basic requirements. Please note that requirements are not limited to this only.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related field.
- Ability to think outside the box, demonstrating leadership to execute effectively, and an interest in technology.
- Understanding of Google’s products, the technology industry, the mobile industry, and Google/Android’s positioning in the region.
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Track record of analytical success.
- Ability to develop and understand strategy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak fluently and idiomatically in any African national language.
Qualification for FIRS Recruitment
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view the requirements.
How to Apply through FIRS career portal
- First, you need to visit the FIRS career portal on firs.gov.ng/Career to see if their is any job available that matches your qualification.
- Fill the form that will be provided during the registration process
- Follow the steps carefully and please read through the instructions.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2020, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
We were able to gather that entry-level staff can receive between N120, 000 and N140, 000 monthly while the Officer position is paid N166, 000 and N185, 000.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;
Enter your email to get the latest on FIRS Recruitment