DPR recruitment 2020 – The management of the Department of petroleum resources popularly known as DPR has announced that the recruitment form for 2020 job vacancy is out.
This article is to guide you on how to go about the DPR recruitment process, also know the key requirements and other application tips.
Also, I will show you how to apply for the DPR recruitment through the company’s career portal.
Before we continue, I will like to let you know that the Department of petroleum resources will not charge you any money to enable you to process your employment. The DPR recruitment process is free!
We encourage you to feel free to ask your questions in the comment box below if you find anything confusing.
Keep reading so you will find out more information about DPR 2020 recruitment.
About Department of petroleum resources
According to Wikipedia, Department of Petroleum Resource is a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources, DPR has the statutory responsibility of ensuring compliance to petroleum laws, regulations, and guidelines in the Oil and Gas Industry.
The organization was founded in 1971 and currently has it headquarters located in Lagos, Nigeria.
What are the Recruitment of DPR Recruitment 2020?
In applying for DPR jobs you must know all the requirements to enable you to win your chances of getting ahead. In this article, we will be looking at some of the basic requirements. Please note that others can be accessed through the APPLY NOW button on the table below.
- Applicants should Possess NYSC discharged/ exemption certificate
- Also, candidates should not be more than 40 years old by 31st December 2020.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant experience and also be computer literate.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
- Other professional degrees will be an added advantage
If you are ready to see everything you haven’t been told about the department of petroleum resources recruitment 202-2021, then this post is for you.
How to apply for the Department of petroleum resources Recruitment 2020 form?
To apply for the ongoing Department of petroleum resources Recruitment 2020 you need to follow the steps listed below;
- All Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
i) Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
ii) Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge /Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
iii) Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
- Applicants are required to fill their DPR recruitment 2020 application online through http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng. Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered. All applicants are expected to apply for ONE position alone.
- Multiple applications by any candidate for more than one job would be DISQUALIFIED.
- Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number which should be quoted in all future correspondences.
Feel to check out these jobs:
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria
- World Health Organization Recruitment Update
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce recruitment
- Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigeria police recruitment Form
- Jobs in Abuja
- Jobs in Lagos
- Nigeria Customs service recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Application Form
When is the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2020 going to start?
Please note that the exert date for the commencement of online registration is still not known. However, you can read the information below to find out more.
How to use DPR recruitment Career Portal – www.recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
You can sign in to your DPR recruitment 2020 portal of you wasn’t to. All you will do is to ensure you keep use your accurate login details.
Don’t share your login details with anyone.
How to use the DPR Recruitment portal
If you want to fill and submit the DPR 2020 recruitment form, then you must read the guide below:
- First, Visit here: http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng (ONCE the Recruitment is On)
- Feel the form provided on the career portal
- Please fill your information correctly.
- Then submit
- Make sure you visit the website for more information
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;