N-power Recruitment 2020; NPower Programme is designed by the Federal Government of Nigeria to drastically reduce youth unemployment. N-Power is additionally linked to the Federal Government’s policies within the economic, employment, and social development arenas.
The modular programs under N-Power will confirm that every participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to hunt out or create work. A variety of those graduates also will help in actualizing Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
You may also like this; Current N-Power Salary Scale
Basic things you need to know about N-Power
N-Power also is going to be a platform for diversifying the economy. The federal of Nigeria started the N-Power program in August 2016 with the most target of reducing the country’s high percentage of unemployment, recognizing that skills and knowledge are the driving forces of process and social development, N-Power has begun to plug skill development.
You may also like this; Current N-Power Salary Scale
The program is additionally connected to the Federal Government’s policies within the economic, employment, and social development arenas. While providing a structure for the acquisition of giant scale and relevant work skills the program also links its outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.
N-Power’s standard programs confirm that every participant acquires the skills necessary to hunt out or create work. The N-Power Volunteer Corp, which is that the graduate’s category program of N-Power, aims to deploy 500,000-trained graduates.
The program also will create an avenue for diversifying the economy. In addition to agro, health, educational, and tax professionals, N-Power recruitment also will create a pool of creative’s. These include software developers, hardware service professionals, animators, building services professionals, et al. The program also will concentrate on providing non-graduates with relevant technical and business skills to reinforce their livelihood and grow the industry.
This guide will give you answers to questions like;
- When is N-power recruiting for 2020?
- The way to use for Npower Graduate Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Has Npower Started Recruitment for 2020?
- N-power Official Recruitment Portal 2020?
- N-power Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2020?
- Npower 2020 Recruitment Deadline
- Current N-power Programs
- N-Power Knowledge
- N-Power Creative
- N-Power Tech Hardware
- N-Power Tech Software
- N-Power Build
N-power Rcruitment 2020 General Application Requirements
- N-Power aspires to supply a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this point, however, the initial modular programs in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we’ll be counting on you to require ownership of the method and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the foremost of the training that you simply will receive.
- For the needs of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a better National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a better institution.
N-power Recruitment Criteria
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills are going to be a plus for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills, and analytical writing skills are going to be a plus
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
Best Job Vacancies immediately in Nigeria – Don’t Miss This Opportunity!
- Federal Government Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- How to apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
N-Power Screening Updates Notifications
Usually, N-Power announces the date for aptitude tests, based on the category you choose during registration. The participants are expected to pass the test before they will be considered. You stand a far better chance of selection after passing the aptitude test.
N-Power involves physical verification to some extent within the recruitment process. This is often usually after the aptitude test once they have selected qualified candidates. If you get selected, ensure to point out up at the physical verification center — at the designated date.
Therefore, ensure to register with the right and original birth certificates, School Leaving Certificates, state of origin, etc.
When is N-power Recruitment going to open?
According to an update on the N-power twitter handle the platform will be open by 11:45 pm today been 26th of June 2020.
How to Apply For N-power Recruitment
Please note that the portal will be active once the recruitment commences. Please follow the guideline provided on this page carefully.
- Visit the official NPower portal using: portal https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/
- Enter your email and password to create an account
- Select the category you would like to apply for. The choices are N-power Knowledge, N-power Volunteer corps, and N-power build. Afterward, you’ll be given other options to settle on from.
- After choosing the choice you would like to use for, the “Apply Now” link would be made available. Just go ahead and click on thereon.
- Fill within the blank forms you’re provided with; but before then, you’d be given several instructions. Make sure you read those instructions before filling the forms. Additionally, you’ll get to provide a couple of documents — which include passport, CV, degree qualification certificate, et al. .
- Finally, after successfully filling the forms you are given, click on the submit button. Thereafter, you will be given your “N-Power Registration Number”. It is thereupon number you will be ready to log certain aptitude test, follow abreast of your recruitment status.
Within subsequent few days, expect to receive an email from N-Power containing information concerning your registration.
When is N-power Recruitment Application Closing Date?
The 2020 N-power Recruitment Deadline has not yet been announced.
What you ought to do Next after Applying Online?
N/B: Usually, NPower announces the date for aptitude tests, counting on the category you chose during registration. Once a flair test date is about, confirm you participate and pass the test. Through that, you will stand an honest chance of being selected.
If you are selected, you will get to be present at the physical verification center — on the designated date.
For now, that is all about applying for N-Power online… If you are curious about staying updated be happy to subscribe Our Instant Message Update. We will through our page share all the important updates.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;
Enter your email address to get the recent update about Npower Job
What is N-power Tech (Software) Salary?
N-power Tech (Software) Programme Salary Structure is 20,000 – 40,000 monthly
What is N-power Community Education Programme Structure Salary?
N-power Community Education Programme Stipends Structure 10,000 – 30,000 monthly.
What is N-power Creative Programme Structure Salary?
N-power Creative Programme Stipends Structure 10,000 – 30,000 monthly.
What is N-power Build Programme Structure Salary?
N-power Build Programme Stipends Structure 27,000 – 30,000
How many people applied for N-power Recruitment?
Over 5million people applied for the 2020/2021 Npower Recruitment
When is Npower recruitment closing?
Npower registration started on the 26th of June, 2020 and will end exactly 6 weeks from that date. Note that the deadline has been extended by two weeks