FRSC Recruitment 2022 – Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2021 is especially for both Graduates and undergraduate that meet the job requirement on the Federal Road Safety Corps career portal. We will be showing you ways you will apply for the ongoing FRSC recruitment 2021.
With the current rise in the number of unemployment in 2022, the necessity to secure an honest job with good pay becomes necessary. That is why we have compiled this to offer you first-hand information regarding FRSC Recruitment.
This year you will notice that tons of recruitment are ongoing. FRSC Nigeria is not overlooked in the look for a competent hand to manage its affairs.
This recruitment guide is for both graduates and skilled workers (Non-Graduates) who want to start their careers with the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
We are glad to supply answers to the questions below;
- How am I able to apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps 2022?
- Where am I able to obtain the Federal Road Safety Corps form?
- Is Recruitment Form for Federal Road Safety Corps out?
- When will the Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment commence?
Before we continue, please note that the FRSC Nigeria recruitment process is free and doesn’t require any payment to anyone.
About Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)
Federal Road Safety Corps is a Government Agency with statutory responsibilities for road safety administration in Nigeria.
The agency was established in 1988 as amended by Decree 35 of 1992 mentioned
within the statute books.
Some of the functions of the Commission are:
- Provision of the safe highway for motorists and other road users.
- Educating motorists on the discipline to follow on the highway.
- Preventing or minimizing accidents on the highway;
- Designing and producing the driver’s license to be employed by various categories of auto operators;
- Determining, from time to time, the wants to be satisfied by an applicant for a driver’s license;
- Designing and producing vehicle number plates
- The standardization of highway traffic codes;
- Prompt attention and care to victims of accidents on highways.
- Determining and enforcing speed limits for all categories of roads and vehicles and controlling the utilization of speed limiting devices;
- Cooperating with bodies, agencies, or groups in road safety activities or within the prevention of accidents on the highways;
- The Agency will be Regulating the utilization of mobile phones by motorists;
- Regulating the utilization of seat belts and other safety devices;
- Regulating the utilization of motorcycles on the highway;
- In exercise of the functions, members of the Commission shall have the facility to arrest and prosecute persons reasonably suspected of getting committed any traffic offense.
Available Positions & Requirements
Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for appointment into the subsequent positions below:
|Artisan and Tradesman||Click here to Apply|
|Road Marshal Assistant I||Click here to Apply|
|Road Marshal Assistant II||Click here to Apply|
|Road Marshal Assistant III||Click here to Apply|
|Marshal Inspector I||Click here to Apply|
|Marshal Inspector II||Click here to Apply|
|Marshal Inspector III||Click here to Apply|
|Graduate Marshal Inspector I||Click here to Apply|
|Assistant Route Commander||Click here to Apply|
What are the General Requirements for FRSC Recruitment
All Applicants must meet all requirement before sending I their application.
- Computer literacy and possession of valid National Driver’s Licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Corps.
- Applicants be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years of age. However, 35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.7 metres for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Male applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87metres.
- Applicants be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not have tattoo on any part of their body.
- Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- How to Apply for a High Paying Caregiver Jobs in Canada
- How to migrate to Canada: 5 ways to get Canadian Visa Easily
- Federal Government Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- NPF Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment you need to visit the application portal at www.frsc.gov.ng and follow the steps below to successfully apply.
- Applications must be Online.
- The candidate is predicted to log into the web site www.frsc.gov.ng
- Fill and submit the appliance form online via https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
- The applicant is urged to print out the forms and must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Multiple entries will automatically be disqualified.
When will the closing Date be?
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY HERE NOW page but we promise to always give you latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;