FRSC Recruitment 2020 is especially for both Graduates and undergraduate that meet the job requirement on the Federal Road Safety Corps career portal. We will be showing you ways you will apply for the ongoing FRSC recruitment 2020.
With the current rise in the number of unemployment in 2020, the necessity to secure an honest job with good pay becomes necessary. That is why we have compiled this to offer you first-hand information regarding FRSC Recruitment.
This year you will notice that tons of recruitment are ongoing. FRSC Nigeria is not overlooked within the look for a competent hand to manage its affairs.
This recruitment guide is for both graduates and skilled workers (Non-Graduates) who want to start their careers with the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
We are glad to supply answers to the questions below;
- How am I able to apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps 2020?
- Where am I able to obtain the 2020 Federal Road Safety Corps form?
- Is Recruitment Form for Federal Road Safety Corps out?
- When will the Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment commence?
Before we continue, please note that the FRSC Nigeria recruitment process is free and doesn’t require any payment to anyone.
About Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)
Federal Road Safety Corps is a Government Agency with statutory responsibilities for road safety administration in Nigeria.
The agency was established in 1988 as amended by Decree 35 of 1992 mentioned
within the statute books.
Some of the functions of the Commission are:
- Provision of the safe highway for motorists and other road users.
- Educating motorists on the discipline to follow on the highway.
- Preventing or minimizing accidents on the highway;
- Designing and producing the driver’s license to be employed by various categories of auto operators;
- Determining, from time to time, the wants to be satisfied by an applicant for a driver’s license;
- Designing and producing vehicle number plates
- The standardization of highway traffic codes;
- Prompt attention and care to victims of accidents on highways.
- Determining and enforcing speed limits for all categories of roads and vehicles and controlling the utilization of speed limiting devices;
- Cooperating with bodies, agencies, or groups in road safety activities or within the prevention of accidents on the highways;
- The Agency will be Regulating the utilization of mobile phones by motorists;
- Regulating the utilization of seat belts and other safety devices;
- Regulating the utilization of motorcycles on the highway;
- In exercise of the functions, members of the Commission shall have the facility to arrest and prosecute persons reasonably suspected of getting committed any traffic offense.
Available Positions & Requirements
Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for appointment into the subsequent positions below:
CATEGORY A – RMA Cadre:
- Road Marshal Assistant II.
- Road Marshal Assistant III.
CATEGORY B – MI Cadre:
- Inspector I.
- Marshal Inspector II.
- Marshal Inspector III.
CATEGORY C – Officer Cadre:
- Officer Cadre.
CATEGORY D – Officer (MBBS) Cadre:
What are the General Requirements for FRSC Recruitment
All Applicants must meet all requirement before sending I their application.
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be but 18 years or quite 30 years old in 2018 (35 years are going to be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Not but 1.68 meters for male and 1.63 meters for female tall
- Have a totally expanded chest measurement of not but 0.87 meters for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit paramilitary activities
- Certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital should be tendered.
- Be free from any sort of financial embarrassment, be of excellent character, and must not are convicted of any criminal offenses
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid driver’s license shall be another advantage
- Anyone found to possess submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Applicant would be required to require a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- All applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to return alongside a print out of their forms also because the acknowledge
- • This Exercise attracts no Fee.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- NPF Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment you need to visit the application portal at www.frsc.gov.ng and follow the steps below to successfully apply.
- Applications must be Online.
- The candidate is predicted to log into the web site www.frsc.gov.ng
- Fill and submit the appliance form online via https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
- The applicant is urged to print out the forms and must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Multiple entries will automatically be disqualified.
When will the closing Date be?
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY HERE NOW page but we promise to always give you latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;