Federal Government of Nigeria
Federal government recruitment portal is open for applicants that meet the requirement. See more details about this 2020 recruitment here.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Company: Federal Government of Nigeria
The Federal Government of Nigeria has applied for a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the implementation of Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The overall objective of the CSDP is to increase access of people (In rural communities) to improved Social and Natural Resources Infrastructural services in a sustainable manner through the provision of grant support to Communities and Groups.
Federal Capital Territory Community and Social Development Project ( FCT CSDP) now invites applications, from suitably qualified candidates from the public and private sector as well as within, for recruitment into the position below:
Before apply federal government recruitment through the portal you need to know you job description. The Administrative Officer shall be responsible for;
- Management of personnel matters,
- Supervising clerical staff,
- Maintaining and operating an open and secret registry,
- Ensuring appropriate record-keeping, filling and documentation of all Agency mails and correspondence,
- Managing all office utility services,
- Maintaining office assets, including vehicles, plants office premises, etc
- Secretary to the Project Management Committee (PMC)
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a First degree in Social Sciences and Humanities with at least five (5) years relevant post-qualification experience. Computer literacy is compulsory.
- Experience in personnel, office management is necessary.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Those interested and qualified to apply for this job are advised to apply via the address below;
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
ALL Interested and qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) number of hand written Application each with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and delivered to:
The General Manager,
Federal Capital Territory Community and Social Development Project (FCT-CSDP),
No. 4 Ngozi Okonjo Iweala way
Old Arab Contractors’ Main Yard,
Opposite AEDC Office Utako District,
FCT – Abuja.
You can also apply for;
- Ecobank Recruitment; 2020 Entry-level
- The Federal Government of Nigeria RECRUITMENT Portal UPDATE 2020
- Ralds and Agate 2020/2021 Recruitment Latest Update
- IKEDC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application UPDATE
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment 2020 UPDATE
- Workforce group recruitment | 2020 jobs in Nigeria
- Senior Brand Protection Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Graduate Medical Representative Recruitment at Sanofi Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at the British High commission in 2020