Website Sterling Bank Plc
2021 Sterling Bank Internship Application is currently ongoing for those that want to start up their career with the bank. You are adviced to read the requirement carefully before sending your application.
About Sterling Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank, and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
The Sterling Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals the opportunity to gain industry experience, test drives a career in financial services, and be exposed to the great stuff we do at Sterling Bank. Our internship program allows you to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas, and the latest research experience in the Bank while you also improve your skills in a diverse environment. It is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience. We have had great feedback from past interns who generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. It is a way to enhance your professional profile with practical work experience. Our internship programs provide you with an opportunity to expand your knowledge from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Applications for the Young Talent, Women in Banking and Tech-Talent Internship are open all year round and as advertised
- Applications for the Summer Associate Internship opens May every year and runs from July to September
- All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period
- Applicants are required to provide a letter of recommendation from their course adviser, head lecturer or professor
- The standard duration of the internship is 6 months, but in cases of internship extension – a maximum of 3 months can be offered
- Selection is based on performance, availability for a minimum period of 3 months and subject to manpower needs
- Multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification
- Internships are not open to Corps members at the moment
We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified individuals with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply. Our aim is to attract and recruit the best talents in the world.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should click the link below to start the application.
30, Jun 2020
To apply for this job please visit talent.sterling.ng.