Shell Industrial training (IT) APPLICATION 2021/2022 – Getting an Industrial training (IT) placement with Shell Requires the applicants to know the best time to send in his or her application. Today, we will be telling you little about how you can apply for the Shell Industrial training program for undergraduate.
Shell Companies in Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme offers Nigerian students in Higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in different locations. The following are the list of eligible courses:
- Earth Sciences (Geology, Geophysics, Geography)
- Social Sciences
- Medical Sciences
Some months ago we publish the 2021/2022 STUDENT INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AND INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME opening by NLNG which so many students applied for it.
The programme provides hands-on work experience from day one, providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers.
Shell Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Improve their general business/industry understanding
- Gain additional skills in areas such as communication, team building, problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
- Gain insights into career options to support choice of specialised field area
Who is Eligible to Apply for this Program
Eligible applicants must:
- Be enrolled full‐time in a University or Polytechnic
- Have authorisation from their school to participate in the programme
Method of Application
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants who meet the above requirements should apply via email, at: [email protected]
Email content must include:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship and
- Contact details
- Scanned copy of official letter/ form from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)/Grade Point Average (GPA)
Enter your email to get the latest on Shell Industrial training (IT) APPLICATION
Please be informed that all applicants are to apply not later than three months before the proposed start date.
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available yearly.
What is the meaning of industrial training (IT)?
Industrial Training which is also called IT refers to work experience done by students during the program of study that is relevant to their professional development prior to graduation.
To some students, getting industrial training (IT) experience gives them more ideas about their course of study.