SON Recruitment 2020 form is out! The quality Organization of Nigeria has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
This page will guide you on the way to apply for the continued positions advertised by the quality Organization of Nigeria also as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details are going to be revealed on this page. Take some time and skim through carefully before applying the required steps.
We have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms looking for legit information about the 2020 Standard Organization of Nigeria form. Many candidates are asking us questions like;
- When is SON recruiting for 2020?
- How to apply for SON Graduate Recruitment 2020?
- Has SON Started Recruitment for 2020?
- Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) Official Recruitment Portal 2020?
- SON Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2020?
- SON 2020 Recruitment Deadline
To ascertain if the quality Organization of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach bent the official SON recruitment portal: http://son.gov.ng/ son or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the quality Organization of Nigeria Recruitment form is out.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2020 Standard Organization of Nigeria Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to understand all it takes to hitch SON or get familiar with the wants for the 2020 Standard Organization of Nigeria recruitment.
About Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON)
Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) was founded in 1971. Its function anchors on investigating the standard of facilities, materials, and products in Nigeria, and instituting a top quality assurance system for the certification of factories, products and laboratories.
In the bid to expand its core science Human Resources capacity base to raised meet the growing demands for its services, SON is offering opportunity to diligent and result oriented applicants seeking to develop their careers in an organisation with the culture of high performance and pursuit of excellence.
Recent Vacancies at Standard Organization of Nigeria
|Job Title||How to Apply|
|No Vacancy yet||Apply Now|
You may also like to apply for;
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment and registration portal
- SPDC Recruitment Form & Portal
- Sterling Bank Internship Application
- ICPC Recruitment Form Portal
- IKEDC Recruitment UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Ecobank Recruitment; Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application Form
- MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE
Basic Qualification required for Standard Organization of Nigeria jobs
Applications are expected from candidates who have minimum of Bachelor degree or HND within the following cadre specific qualification:
- Laboratory Sciences
- Physical Sciences:- Chemistry; Microbiology; Biochemistry; Physics; Agriculture; Botany; Zoology; Industrial Chemistry.
Essential Skills and Attributes
Personal traits and skills essential for performing at SON include:
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Active listening and analytical thinking ability
- Creativity and innovative disposition
- Distinctive written and speech skills
- Interpersonal skill and skill to figure during a team
- Focus on service delivery
- Computer Literacy.
What is the basic requirement for SON Recruitment?
To apply for any Lidya Nigeria job vacancies you must have the following basic requirements. Please note that requirements are not limited to this only,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related field.
- Ability to think outside the box, demonstrating leadership to execute effectively, and an interest in technology.
- Understanding of Google’s products, the technology industry, the mobile industry, and Google/Android’s positioning in the region.
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Track record of analytical success.
- Ability to develop and understand strategy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak fluently and idiomatically in any African national language.
How to Apply SON Recruitment 2020
To apply for the ongoing SON job vacancies, you need to click on the APPLY NOW above or visit SON careers portal on http://son.gov.ng/company-overview/careers
It looks like you’d adore the work seriously, maybe you’d wish to use on the SON Recruitment website, follow the straightforward steps below, by following the steps which we assure you a successful application
- Prepare your CV
- Send or upload your CV on their website
- Use the “Job Title” because the subject of the mail.
- You would like to be a citizen of Nigeria
- 18 to 35 year aged is needed
- Consider your state of health before application
WHEN IS SON RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CLOSING DATE?
The SON Recruitment 2020 application deadline was not specified.
If you would like us to assist you with more updated information at the proper time about SON Job 2020, kindly provide us your email address within the comment box below. Also, be happy to ask any questions concerning this guide…
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;