United States Pharmacopeia Convention Recruitment 2020/2021 – Find out how you will apply for the continued USP Recruitment job Vacancies.
Here, we mean the required methods, which will aid you to urge, recruited during this ongoing recruitment process.
About United States Pharmacopeia Convention (USP)
The United States Pharmacopeia Convention (USP) is a scientific nonprofit organization that sets standards for the identity, strength, quality, and purity of medicines, food ingredients, and dietary supplements manufactured, distributed and consumed worldwide. USP’s drug standards are enforceable in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration, and these standards are used in more than 140 countries.
At USP everything we do is in service of our mission to help protect and improve the health of people around the world. From the standards we create to the partnerships we foster, we continually work to build and reinforce a foundation that draws us closer to a world where everyone can be confident of quality in health and healthcare.
You can also apply for;
- Jaiz bank Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Job Vacancies
- UAC Nigeria Recruitment and Jobs
- World Bank Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- West African Power Pool (WAPP) Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- GSK Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
- UBA Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
Qualification/Requirements for United States Pharmacopeia Convention (USP)
To view the full job requirement for the above position we advise you to click on the APPLY NOW link above to view each job description.
Method of Applying for United States Pharmacopeia Convention Recruitment
All those Interested in United States Pharmacopeia Convention Recruitment should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be shortlisted
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer:
- USP is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities
26th May, 2020.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;