UNICEF Recruitment 2021- The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) recruitment is one of the top NGO recruitment you can find in most career websites because of the good salary structure and job security UNICEF offer to their workers.
In this article, we will be showing you some of the job opportunities available to job seekers that want to begin their career with UNICEF.
With the rising number of unemployment in 2020, the need to secure an honest job with good pay becomes necessary. That is why we have compiled this to supply you first-hand information regarding UNICEF Recruitment.
About United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. And also to help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
List of UNICEF vacancies
The most recent job vacancies at UNICEF will be updated in this section. We advise you to visit regularly to get the latest job update today.
|Emergency Programme Specialist, Shock – Responsive Social Protection (SRSP), P3||Apply Now|
|Child Protection Specialist (Gender-Based Violence in Emergencies)||Apply Now|
|Education Specialist (Access)||Apply Now|
|International Consultant – WASH Sector Theory of Change||Apply Now|
|Chief of Health||Apply Now|
|Information Communication Technology Manager||Apply Now|
|TA-Emergency Programme Specialist||Apply Now|
|Emergency Manager||Apply Now|
|Emergency Specialist||Apply Now|
|Child Protection Specialist (Harmful Practices) NO-C, FT||Apply Now|
|Individual National Contractor (Justice for Children)||Apply Now|
|National Consultant||Apply Now|
|TA NOB Nutrition Officer||Apply Now|
|Immunization Supply Financing Consultant||Apply Now|
|Education Specialist||Apply Now|
|FT Communications Officer (NOB)||Apply Now|
|International Individual Consultant / Contractor – Immunization||Apply Now|
|Planning Specialist, P3||Apply Now|
|Child Protection Sector Coordinator||Apply Now|
|Monitoring and Reports Officer, NO-2||Apply Now|
|Programme Assistant (Education), GS-5 (New)||Apply Now|
|FT Health Specialist, NO3||Apply Now|
|Social Policy Officer||Apply Now|
|Child Protection Specialist, NOC||Apply Now|
|Health Officer||Apply Now|
|Communication Officer NOB||Apply Now|
|Supply & Logistics Specialist||Apply Now|
Other jobs you can consider
- Apple recruitment and job Vacancies in Nigeria
- NAFDAC Recruitment Application Form & Portal Registration | nafdac.gov.ng
- Shell LiveWire Nigeria Programme
- Dangote Group Recruitment & Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- 7Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria
- SPAR Nigeria Recruitment and Lastest jobs
- Latest Fan Milk recruitment and Job Vacancies
- First Bank Jobs & Application portal
- Microsoft Recruitment; Job Vacancies Update
- Baker Hughes Careers and Job Vacancies In Nigeria
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment Update
- Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Portal UPDATE
Basic Academic Qualifications or Specialized Knowledge/Experience and Competencies
- Prior experience in documenting programs publically health
- A Degree publically Health and/or related technical field
- At least eight years or more experience working in MNCAH programs and/or health projects. Prior experience with HSS programming is another advantage
- Demonstrated ability to supply prime quality, creative communication materials
- Experience in writing for UN agencies (human-interest stories, reports etc) UNICEF specific experience are going to be a robust asset
- Fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to figure in an exceedingly multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outdoors the organization.
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2021
You can either click the APPLY NOW button above or follow the instructions below to apply for recent UNICEF jobs in Nigeria.
- Go to the UNICEF Portal (https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/)
- Read the wants,
- Apply for any of the duty openings.
When is that the UNICEF Recruitment Application closing?
Enter your email to get the latest on UNICEF Recruitment
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;