Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 – We have compiled various job vacancies available at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. It’s Imperiment to know that these jobs are for those that meet the requirement of the specified Jobs.
This post is basically to help you understand the current vacant job positions at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc and how to go with the Application.
Below we explain some tips that that will help you get the job position you are applying for in Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Kindly read carefully.
About the Company
FMN was incorporated on 29th September, 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November, 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
Latest 2021 Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
These are some of the available opportunities today at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment. Please note that this page is subject to change. We advise you to subscribe to our page for more updates.
|Gas Turbine Manager||Apply Now|
|Head, Risk & Assurance Operations||Apply Now|
|Brand Manager||Apply Now|
|Assistant Manager, Trade Development||Apply Now|
|Security Assistant||Apply Now|
|Packing Machine Engineer – Golden Pasta||Apply Now|
|Human Resources Business Partner||Apply Now|
|Security Supervisor – Niger Mills||Apply Now|
|Mechanic – Power Plant||Apply Now|
|Power Plant Electrician||Apply Now|
You can also apply for;
- Jaiz bank Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Job Vacancies
- UAC Nigeria Recruitment and Jobs
- World Bank Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- West African Power Pool (WAPP) Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- GSK Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
- UBA Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY HERE button above to view the requirements.
How to Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment in 2021
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY HERE page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;