National Hospital Abuja Recruitment 2021: You can now learn how you can apply for the ongoing National Hospital Abuja Recruitment, job Vacancies and other National Hospital Abuja careers update here.
Nigeria Graduate Aspiring to join National Hospital Abuja can now send in their application for the ongoing National Hospital Abuja Recruitment.
As we continue we will be dishing out some helpful tips on how you can apply for National Hospital Abuja medical Recruitment in 2021/2022.
Also, you will get to know what requirements you need to successfully apply for the latest National Hospital Abuja jobs.
About National Hospital Abuja
National Hospital Abuja was originally designed to cater to the needs of women and children in Nigeria and the West African sub-region with a view to reduce morbidity and mortality rates, and to carry out extensive research into the peculiar causes of women and children-related diseases in Africa.
However, in order for the vast majority of Nigerians to benefit from the services and modern equipment in the Hospital, the scope of its operation was expanded to accommodate male patients. Initially christened ‘National Hospital For Women And Children’, the National Hospital, Abuja’ came into effect from 10 May 2000.
National hospital Abuja address is located at 265 Independence Ave, Central Business District, Abuja. Also, you can contact them through the details below;
You can call us on
Plot 132 central business district (phase II)
PMB 425, Garki.
Abuja, F.C.T. Nigeria.
Tel: +234.803.787.9543, +234.809.751.9764, +234.809.762.752.0012
Email: [email protected]
List of job Vacancies in National Hospital Abuja
|Consultant, Anaesthesia||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (Nuclear Medicine)||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (ENT)||Apply Now|
|Nursing Officer II (Peri Operative and ICU)||Apply Now|
|Radiographer (Therapy)||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (Chemical Pathology)||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (General Surgery)||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (Anaesthesia)||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (Oncology / Radiotherapy)||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (Psychiatry)||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (Dental & Maxillofacial)||Apply Now|
|Consultant, Radiation Oncologist||Apply Now|
|Consultant, Nuclear Medicine||Apply Now|
|Consultant, Psychiatrist||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (Paediatrics)||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (Radiology)||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (Family Medicine)||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (Haematology)||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (Ophthalmology)||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (Microbiology)||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (Histopathology)||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (Internal Medicine)||Apply Now|
|Resident Doctor (Orthopedics)||Apply Now|
Basic Qualification/Requirements for National Hospital Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
Other jobs You might Like
- Top paying Federal government jobs
- Delta State Government Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc (UDCS Plc) Recruitment
- Lagoon hospitals Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- Top Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria
- GSK Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Federal Government Nigeria 1,000 Unskilled workers
- ipNX Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Wema Bank Recruitment and Job Vacancies
- Eha Clinics jobs and Recruitment
- Abuja Clinics Recruitment and Job Vacancies
How to Apply through National Hospital Abuja career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job they wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by National Hospital Abuja
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
When is Application Closing Date
Application closes soon
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;