Eha Clinics has new jobs you might be interested in applying for today. Before you begin your application make sure you meet the recruitment requirements by the Clinic to stand a chance to be considered.
Before we go into the Eha Clinics jobs let us know a little about this organization. Please note that Eha Clinics Recruitment is free and does not attract any form of payment.
In this post, we will be sharing with you the steps you need to fulfill, to be qualified.
About Eha Clinics
EHA Clinics, a subsidiary of eHealth Africa, is a chain of clinics spread across Nigeria that provides innovative and technology-driven healthcare to the population. EHA Clinics currently boasts of three Clinics located in Abuja and Kano and is working to expand to other parts of Nigeria. The Clinics uses state of the art equipment to bridge the gap in the provision of high-quality diagnostics and healthcare through routine services (general consultations, laboratory investigations, pharmaceuticals, annual medical checks, child wellness checks, ultrasonography…etc) and specialized services (telemedicine, medical evacuation, home care, dental care, ophthalmology, and radiology).
SEE ALSO: How to become a wildlife rehabilitator
Within every clinic location, EHA Clinics simultaneously implements a Community Health Program which utilizes an innovative financing mechanism to promote universal health coverage and access for the low-income, uninsured and underserved population through a low-cost, pro-poor prepayment scheme. These programs form the basis of care EHA Clinics provide, catering to different cadres of the population based on economic profiles.
List of Eha Clinics jobs
|Pharmacist||Click here to Apply|
|Superintendent Pharmacist||Click here to Apply|
|Sample Collector||Click here to Apply|
|Project Manager, Community Health||Click here to Apply|
|Sales and Marketing Manager||Click here to Apply|
|Human Resources and Admin Officer||Click here to Apply|
|Senior Finance Manager||Click here to Apply|
|Laboratory Scientist||Click here to Apply|
|Project Manager, Community Health (REACH)||Click here to Apply|
|Program Manager||Click here to Apply|
|Sales and Commercial Lead, Medical Devices||Click here to Apply|
Requirement for Eha Clinics jobs
Due to the difference in job positions, the requirements might not be the same. We encourage you to visit the different job page to see the requirements for each job.
Method of Applying for the Job
To successfully apply for the ongoing Eha Clinics recruitment, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW on the table above. Make sure you fit in before Applying.
An alternative method of Applying for Eha Clinics jobs
You can also apply for this job opportunity by visiting the official career portal of Eha Clinics on https://www.eha.ng/jobs. Do not forget to select the job title when you visit the portal.
Other jobs you can consider
- DAI recruitment and Job Vacancies | UPDATE
- Promasidor Recruitment Application form
- UNFPA Internship Programme
- Polaris Bank Recruitment
- SON Recruitment Application Portal
- Latest Fan Milk recruitment and Job Vacancies
- First Bank Jobs & Application portal
- First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- Cradter Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- TVC Communications Recruitment
- Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Microsoft Recruitment; Job Vacancies Update
- Heritage Bank Recruitment, See New jobs
- Baker Hughes Careers and Job Vacancies In Nigeria
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment Update
- Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Portal UPDATE
- Tek Experts Recruitment Career
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;