Canada Permanent Residency Program for Essential Workers & International graduates 2021 – Canadian government is inviting over 90,000 international graduates for their 2021 Canada Permanent Residency Program for Essential Workers.
It is expected that this announcement will help achieve the 2021 Immigration Levels Plan, which will see Canada welcome 401,000 new permanent residents. The skilled newcomers and international graduates welcomed under our plan will help create jobs and drive long-term growth in Canada.
Eligibility for Canada Permanent Residency Program
- To be eligible, workers must have at least 1 year of Canadian work experience in a healthcare profession or another pre-approved essential occupation.
- International graduates must have completed an eligible Canadian post-secondary program within the last 4 years, and no earlier than January 2017.
- A detailed explanation of all eligibility requirements is available within the public policies.
Canada Permanent Residency Program | Application Streams
Effective May 6, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will begin accepting applications under the following 3 streams:
- 20,000 applications for temporary workers in health care
- 30,000 applications for temporary workers in other selected essential occupations
- 40,000 applications for international students who graduated from a Canadian institution
- Application Deadline: The streams will remain open until November 5, 2021, or until they have reached their limit. Up to 90,000 new permanent residents will be admitted under these 3 streams.
- Highest Paying Biology Jobs in Canada to Apply for Now
- How to migrate to Canada: 5 ways to get Canadian Visa Easily
- How to Apply for High Paying Nursing Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
- How to get a Work abroad Visa and Permit in Canada
- Study in Canada: Student Visa Process and Requirements
- FULL-TIME: housekeeping attendant vacancy In Canada, Salary – $1,500|APPLY NOW