Jumia Nigeria Jobs and Recruitment opportunities in 2020 – You can learn how you can apply for the latest Jumia Jobs Recruitment and explore Job Vacancies at Jumia Nigeria. These jobs are open for job seekers that meet the requirements only.
We will be showing you some of the job vacancies that are available from Jumia career portal at https://group.jumia.com/careers-in/Nigeria/
Before we proceed please bear in mind that Jumia recruitment is free of charge and does not attract any fee to apply or get the job.
About Jumia Nigeria (The Nigeria No1 Online shopping website)
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Jumia Nigeria has its office located at 109 Adeniyi Jones Ave, Ogba 101212, Ikeja
Latest Job Vacancies at Jumia Nigeria
These are some of the few jobs available you can apply for;
|Accounts Receivable Manager||Apply Now|
|After-sales Manager||Apply Now|
|Chief Operating Officer||Apply Now|
|Head of Seller Acquisition & Management||Apply Now|
|JForce Planning Manager||Apply Now|
|Chief Operating Officer||Apply Now|
Basic Requirements for Jumia Nigeria jobs
The Requirements for this offer are based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view. Below is the basic requirement for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related field.
- Ability to think outside the box, demonstrating leadership to execute effectively, and an interest in technology.
- Understanding of Google’s products, the technology industry, the mobile industry, and Google/Android’s positioning in the region.
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Track record of analytical success.
- Ability to develop and understand strategy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak fluently and idiomatically in any African national language.
How to apply for Jumia Jobs Recruitment
All interested and qualified applicant is to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2020, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
You can also apply for;
- Jaiz bank Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Job Vacancies
- UAC Nigeria Recruitment and Jobs
- World Bank Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- West African Power Pool (WAPP) Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- GSK Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
- UBA Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;