Institute of Human Virology Nigeria Recruitment 2021 – You can now learn how you can apply for the ongoing IHVN Recruitment, Job Vacancies, and other Human virology Institute careers update here.
SEE ALSO: Unilever Recruitment, jobs and Vacancies
The management of Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN) currently looking for those that want to begin their career with the Institute.
In this post on the Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN) Recruitment 2020 we will be looking at the key questions job seekers ask in relative to the IHVN recruitment process;
Some of these questions include;
- When will the Institute of Human Virology Nigeria Recruitment (IHVN) 2021 begin?
- Where is the Human virology institute Abuja located?
- How can apply for the latest NGO vacancies?
About Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN)
The Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN) is a leading and reputable non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis (TB) and cancer through the provision of prevention, diagnosis, treatment, capacity building, research, and care and support services.
IHVN is in partnership with local and international organizations and the different tiers of the government of Nigeria at national, state, and local levels. The Institute’s vision is to be a leader in providing quality health services, capacity building, and research in West Africa and beyond.
Vacancies at Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN)
|Research Data Manager||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Senior Specialist, Health Financing and Governance||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Research Assistant||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Compliance Assistant, System Strengthening||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Compliance Assistant – Operation, Process and Compliance||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|State / Clinical Lead||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Finance Officer||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Program Assistant||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Clinical Testing Advisor (SHARP)||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Laboratory Officer – USAID TB LON||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Driver (USAID TB LON)||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Private Sector specialist||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|ART Advisor (SHARP)||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Finance Assistant||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Administrative Assistant||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Senior Program Officer Clinicals||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Director of Strategic Information (USAID TB LON)||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Program Officer, Program Monitoring||Full-Time||Apply Now|
You can also apply for;
- Jaiz bank Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Job Vacancies
- UAC Nigeria Recruitment and Jobs
- World Bank Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- West African Power Pool (WAPP) Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- GSK Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
- UBA Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
Qualification/Requirements for Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN) Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view the requirements.
How to Apply through Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN) career portal
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2020, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;