Introduction about IITA Recruitment and Job Vacancies
IITA Recruitment 2020 is mainly for Graduates that meet the job requirement by the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA).
We will be showing you how you can apply for IITA Job Vacancies 2020 through their career at iita.org/about-iita/jobs/
This recruitment guide is for both graduates and skill workers (Non-Graduates) who want to begin their careers with the IITA.
With the rising number of unemployment, the need to secure an excellent job with good pay became necessary. That is why we have compiled this to give you first-hand information regarding IITA Recruitment
You may also like this; Current N-Power Salary Scale
In this article, we will be talking about some of the methods you can use to apply for the ongoing IITA job Vacancies 2020.
Before we continue please note that the IITA recruitment process is free and doesn’t require any payment.
About International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is one of the world’s leading research partners to find solutions for hunger, malnutrition, and poverty.
The company works with partners to reinforce crop quality and productivity, reduce producer and consumer risks, and generate wealth from agriculture. IITA may be a non-profit organization founded in 1967 in Nigeria and governed by a Board of Trustees.
IITA works on the subsequent crops: cowpea, soybean, banana/plantain, yam, cassava, and maize.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) may be a not-for-profit agricultural research-for-development (R4D) institute and a member of the CGIAR Group. They invite you to get many exciting and diverse career openings during a work environment that permits you to be the simplest you will, progressing your professional and private development during a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
You may also like this; Top Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria
Become a neighborhood of a vibrant team that is dedicated to facilitating agricultural solutions for hunger, poverty, and natural resources degradation during the tropics. IITA is a civil right employer and deliberation for employment is bestowed to qualified candidates no matter color, race, sex, religion, national/ethnic origin or social station.
Nevertheless, as results of the various activities that happen at the IITA, the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture initiated a yearly recruitment scheme.
You may also like this; Current N-Power Salary Scale
In addition, today, the IITA is recruiting a couple of Nigerians who are willing to figure.
Latest Job Vacancies at IITA
|Research Technician||Apply Now|
|Project Accountant||Apply Now|
|Field Worker III||Apply Now|
|Capacity Development Officer||Apply Now|
|Communication Officer||Apply Now|
|Compact Administrator||Apply Now|
|STEP Training Officer||Apply Now|
|Business Development Officer||Apply Now|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Officer||Apply Now|
|Administrative Officer||Apply Now|
|Information and Communication Technology Officer||Apply Now|
|Research Associate (6 Openings) – Closed!||Apply Now|
Your duties at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the subsequent duties:
- Perform short-term investments management with various banks;
- Prepare and cargo journals using Accounting Desktop Integrator into Oracle Interface;
- Perform reconciliation of bank/cash account monthly (32 banks, cash and deposit accounts);
- Prepare and send remittance advice to a payee on foreign payments made through wire transfer;
- Download rate of exchange from FT and convert to excel weekly;
- Journalize emergency cash transactions daily and write cashbook adjustment daily;
- Attend to enquires from internal/external auditors and from local/oversea suppliers as they affect treasury functions;
- Book means purchase and company MasterCard transactions;
- Perform the other duties as could also be assigned by the Treasury Manager.
Qualification and knowledge
The ideal candidate must:
- A citizen of Nigeria
- Candidate should not be but 18 years aged.
- The applicant should have a minimum of WAEC or SSCE. BSC/ND/ are often presented
- Be an organizer/planner with the power to be flexible and to be ready to successfully implement ideas.
- Be self-motivated and ready to write good reports; analyze and review research reports; be ready to work extra hours with little or no supervision;
- Have strong analytical mind,
- Be excellent with computer applications especially Oracle application.
- Have very pleasant personality,
- Be an honest team player and honest
- Have good communication skills.
How to Apply for IITA Recruitment
According, to the newest news on the IITA portal, the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture is recruiting now!
To apply for this IITA Job Vacancies 2019/2020, visit https://www.iita.org/about-iita/jobs/
You can also apply for;
- Jaiz bank Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Job Vacancies
- UAC Nigeria Recruitment and Jobs
- World Bank Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- West African Power Pool (WAPP) Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- GSK Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
- UBA Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
IITA Recruitment deadline
According to the newest IITA news; the appliance deadline has been specified supported the work openings above.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below
Enter your email below to know more about IITA Recruitment