General Electric (GE) Nigeria Recruitment in 2022 is ongoing for graduates aspiring to begin or advance their careers with the company.
As a job seeker that wants to begin their career with one of the biggest multinational company such as General Electric (GE) Nigeria, this information for you.
This information is to assist applicants with tips and requirements they need for General Electric Nigeria Recruitment. We advise you to follow the recruitment process step by step and make sure you meet every requirement before applying for this position.
Since some of us will be going for the GE Nigeria interview, let’s go through some of the basic things you need to know about General Electric (GE) Nigeria.
About General Electric (GE)
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Other things you need to know about GE
- General Electric (GE) was born as a result of the merge in 1892. which involves Edison General Electric Company of Schenectady, New York, and Thomson-Houston Electric Company of Lynn, Massachusetts, with the support of Drexel, Morgan & Co.
- Provides a support system for Employee
- General Electric (GE) is a multinational company that has been in operation for over 125 years.
- General Electric is into Power, Renewable Energy, Aviation as well as Healthcare industries
- Please note that General Electric (GE) is not a Nigerian company.
Latest GE – General Electric Jobs in Nigeria
These are some of the General Electric Jobs in Nigeria today:
|HR Lean Leader||Apply Now|
|Senior Sales Manager – Digital Grid Software Nigeria||Apply Now|
|Sales Manager – Channel Sales||Apply Now|
|Communications Analyst – ECGIP||Apply Now|
Basic Qualifications and Requirements for GE Recruitment
All candidates applying for the General Electric (GE) Nigeria Recruitment must have the following:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Science, IT Courses, Medical Courses, Accounting, etc.
- Relevant Hard skills
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Must possess soft skills
What is General Electric Nigeria Staff Salaries
Aside from the average salary per year which is $92,000/year the staff stands a chance to get bonuses, below is what GE pays their workers as salaries in a year:
|Mechanical Engineer||$61,349 – $106,615||$79,393|
|Software Engineer||$65,801 – $110,523||$89,131|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer||$70,266 – $134,165||$99,700|
|Electrical Engineer||$59,352 – $125,562||$85,004|
|Manufacturing Engineer||$56,394 – $109,006||$78310|
|Operations Manager||$67,163 – $155,578||–|
|Design Engineer||$61,669 – $96,103||$76,881|
|Senior Software Engineer||$113,082||–|
How to Apply through General Electric Nigeria career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by GE Nigeria
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
When is Application Closing Date
Each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2022, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
What is the Average General Electric Nigeria Staff Salary?
On average General Electric, Nigeria staff is paid ₦5,995,970/year
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;
RECOMMENDED JOBS TODAY
- Cross River State Government Skills Acquisition Training Programme Application
- Career News: Lagos State Govt. Begins Internship Programmes for 4,000 Graduates
- Massive Recruitment Opportunities at Jaunee Farms Enterprises
- GUO Transport Company Recruitment and Jobs
- Aliko Dangote Foundation – VDMA Technical Training Programme
- Federal Government MSME Survival Fund Program
- Jaiz bank Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Job Vacancies
- UAC Nigeria Recruitment and Jobs
- World Bank Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- West African Power Pool (WAPP) Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- GSK Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
- UBA Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment