Union Bank of Nigeria is one of the oldest commercial banks in Nigeria with over 2,700 employees. Union Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2023 is mainly for both graduates and undergraduates that meet the recruitment requirement.
In this article, we will be showing some of the tips required in winning your dream job with the Union Bank of Nigeria.
Some of these tips include;
- Job requirement
- Method of Application
- Date of Application, etc.
Aside from the above-mentioned tips, we will also be looking at some key questions job seekers ask with respect to Union Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2023.
All applicants are warned not to offer money to any Union Bank staff to win the job. Union Bank recruitment is completely free of all charges.
About Union Bank of Nigeria
Union Bank of Nigeria (“UBN”) was established in 1917 and is one of Nigeria’s long-standing and most respected financial institutions, offering a portfolio of banking services to individuals, SMEs, commercial and corporate clients.
With a robust geographical network comprising more than 300 branches and over 650 ATMs spread across Nigeria, we have remained committed to helping individuals, families and businesses grow for nearly a century.
We are committed to being widely recognised as a highly respected provider of quality banking services. Our ambition is hinged on successfully delivering against six strategic pillars including quality of our customer experience, client base, talent, banking platform, professional standards and earnings.
Aggressive execution of our strategy is underway, leveraging a robust transformation team largely focused on people, processes and technology. Our recent awards and recognitions include the Business Day Award for “best bank to support Nigeria’s small and medium scale enterprises”, the Central Bank of Nigeria Award as the best bank in Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme Fund in Nigeria, MasterCard cashless champion awards: Cashless POS Activation Champion and first Nigerian bank awarded the latest Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Version 3.0 certification.
Recent jobs at Union Bank Nigeria Plc
|Cards & Alternate Channels Dispute Resolution Officer||Apply Now|
What are some of the Union Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related field.
- Ability to think outside the box, demonstrating leadership to execute effectively and an interest in technology.
- Understanding of Google’s products, the technology industry, the mobile industry, and Google/Android’s positioning in the region.
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Track record of analytical success.
- Ability to develop and understand strategy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak fluently and idiomatically in any African national language.
Method of Applying for Union Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing Union Bank of Nigeria recruitment, you need to click on the APPLY NOW above or visit the Union Bank Nigeria careers portal on https://www.unionbankng.com/about/careers/ to apply.
To find out more about career opportunities at Union Bank, please contact us: [email protected]
You may also like to apply for;
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment and registration portal
- SPDC Recruitment Application Form & Portal
- Sterling Bank Internship Application
- ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- IKEDC Recruitment Application UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form | January
- World Health Organization Recruitment Update
- Ecobank Recruitment; Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application Form
- MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE
When is Union Bank Application Closing?
We currently do Not Have information when the Union application is the closing date, as it was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;