Ntel Nigeria Recruitment 2021 – You can now learn how you can apply for the ongoing Ntel Nigeria job Vacancies, Ntel careers, and other recruitment tips on their career portal https://careers.ntel.com.ng/
The management of NatCom Development & Investment Limited trading as Ntel is currently looking for those that want to begin or advance their career with the 4G/LTE-Advanced telecommunication company.
In this post on “ Ntel recruitment” we will be looking at the key questions job seekers ask relative to the Ntel Nigeria Recruitment process.
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
Ntel Nigeria’s head office address is located at Necom House, 15 Marina Rd, Lagos Island, Lagos.
The Current Board Chairman of Ntel is Nigerian business tycoon, Gen. TY Danjuma.
List of Available jobs at Ntel
|Regional Facilities Coordinator||Apply Now|
Basic Qualification/Requirements for Ntel Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view the requirements.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
- Ability to manage relationships and expectations in complex multi-cultural organizations.
- Ability to interact with customer and identify the area of improvement
- Result oriented with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Leadership and communication skills
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
- High level of integrity and commitment.
You may also like to apply for;
- ICPC Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- IKEDC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- Ecobank Recruitment
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application Form
- MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE
How to Apply through Ntel career portal
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2021, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above or You can also visit https://careers.ntel.com.ng/index.php/vacancies/ to view all the job vacancies available at NatCom Development & Investment Limited
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;